The Bounty for Your Betrayal
Feb 3, 2020
In the times coming all you own will be the bounty for your betrayal. Those who betray you will do so with joy to have what you possess.
Do not hold tightly to what you own, My children, for soon you will own nothing, and you will rejoice to just cling to your life.
You are entering the time when many of you will see those you love pass before your eyes. Many dead will lie in the streets with no one to collect them, for it will not be safe to remove and bury.
The world around you quickly changes and it will never change back once these changes come.
- 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
- 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
- 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- 20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
- 21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
- 22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
- 23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- 24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
- 25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
- 26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
- 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.