Prepare Your Faith
SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
My children, you must prepare, for a storm is coming. This is no ordinary storm. There is a storm coming in the Earth’s weather, but more than that, there is a storm coming in the Earth’s economic system, and there is a storm of utter chaos coming that is being set in motion by the enemy of your souls.
All of these storms will converge to create a storm in your life of unimaginable proportions as each runs its course along with the other two. There is no way for My people to fully prepare for all you will see and experience. Prepare your faith, and it will carry you through.
Prepare your faith – build yourself up in your most holy faith and believe Me as never before. Believe Me to provide all you need as jobs vanish from the Earth. Believe Me to guide you as evil leaders prevail. Believe Me to protect you amidst chaos and confusion. Believe Me to keep you safe as war and violence escalate to levels not anticipated.
Each of these storms will set in motion things foretold in My Holy Word. The end of all things quickly approaches. Prepare yourselves, for you are coming home soon.
- 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
- 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
- 1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
- 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
- 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
- 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
- 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
- 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?