Preparations for 3 Days of Darkness
January 9, 2022
Vicki Goforth Parnell
Our lovely Jesus has led us to supply this information. As always pray about it. It is also available on the home page on the My lovely Jesus Ministry Website. Stay under his blood always.
WHEN YOU SEE THE AURORAS LIKE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS, THAT IS THE SIGNAL TO GO INSIDE!
If you are not home, get home as soon as possible. If you end up stuck in your vehicle as the darkness falls, pull over and keep all doors and windows locked, and pray!
- 3 days of food that needs little preparation and water easily obtainable, easy to reach, don’t have to look for in your house.
- Candles and lighters/matches on hand; and flash lights.
- Close all fireplace and earth stove flues.
- Lock all doors and windows, close all drapes and blinds or cover windows anyway you can like: cardboard, black plastic, towels, etc.
- Blankets, towels, washcloths, and warm clothes within rereach.
- Ear plugs. (Unless you live without neighbors, you will hear demons and screams from your neighbors and on your street. This is as serious as it can get. This is not a joke.)
- Compile any medication needed.
- Bible, notebooks, and pens. You need to be in the Word and praying! You might need tissue near by.
(Compile verses of Scripture to help those who do not know the Lord; and/or those who have not been living in His will.)
Place items in easily obtainable part of your house. People will not be thinking clearly and they will need these things ready and easy to get without effort.
*If you find when the darkness falls that you ONLY have candle light, you need to repent before the Lord. Because if you are clean before the Lord you will have electricity.
You will feel the presence of evil around the outside of your homes but never touching you. Do not answer any door if you hear a so-called “relative” or “friend.” It is not! It is an evil spirit trying to entice you to let them in. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. Obedience IS the key! This is what the Lord has stated. As with all things, ask Him how you are to handle your particular situation since there may be additional things you need to prepare.
Photos courtesy Depositphotos