By Glynda Lomax
Tuesday August 15, 2017
END TIMES VISION
Open Vision given to My Granddaughter, Marcayla Noelle, in Oklahoma this morning. (Shared with permission)
Houses. Houses full of life but the feeling of emptiness resonates throughout the town in which they dwell. People peek out from their closed doors in search of information. Even though it was mid-day the people still seemed to be afraid of the darkness that surrounded them; slowly enveloping them – suffocating them. These people began to gather around a central point of town. In the center of their hoard was a simple platform, one for someone to stand above the crowd to be seen and heard. Random conversations could be heard scattering amongst the crowd as everyone tried to make sense of the situation they had been placed in. By this point it had became apparent that the town was without modern-day advances, the houses were dark and no vehicles over ran the streets. This small circle of people was the only life present within this small town. It was not long before a figure rose above the crowd.
The figure had caught the attention of the people; they all stood in awe as the person spoke of a plan. They made promises and claims of survival in these difficult times; claims that the people of the town had been “Chosen” to help rebuild society and start anew. The crowd of people began to cheer and they all felt overwhelmed with relief. Some even began to call this new “leader” a “Savior” or claimed he was “The Lord himself.” That however was not the truth at all.
Through the happy cheers and praises from the crowd a feeling of deceit was still very present. This “savior” was not who they claimed to be, they had a plan of leading the people down a darker path – away from the light. The town began to fall into a cloud of darkness, the color black slowing wrapping around like a snake coiled around its prey. A veil of brightness pierced through the mist just before the darkness completely enveloped it. It was as if The Lord was reading His child a bedtime story, but sensing the fear from this child of which he told the story alluded to the end. A simple, resonating message. A message that when heard shook not only one’s physical body but shook one’s soul.
“But…I am coming.”
2 Thessalonians 2:2-3
• 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
• 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
• 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
• 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
• 25 Behold, I have told you before.