UNITED WE MUST STAND: INTERNATIONAL DAYS OF FASTING with PRAYER GUIDE
March 17, 2020 10:53 PM
Handmaid of the Most High
March 12, 2020
As I wrote the word from the Lord called “CAREENING TO CHAOS, WORSE IS COMING! PART 1”, I heard the Lord clearly telling me that He wanted me to call a WORLDWIDE FAST! More than a week ago, He had me post “TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN, THIS IS NOT A TEST…what to expect next, PREPARE YOUR HEARTS“. We must are being called to utterly focus on being right with him, praying for the lost, praying for your community and your nation, praying for protection, praying for direction, guidance, wisdom, etc.
He has told me to declare that the Body meet together in the Spirit and when possible in groups (there is concentrated power when two or three are gathered) at 4 PM EST on each Friday beginning on March 20. He has asked that each person committed to do this, establish what time that would be in their part of the world. This is for the entire body of Christ! If you bear witness to the sacrifice of Christ for your sins on a cross as the only way to be delivered from your sins, you are welcome to join us. Please consider fasting if possible. I am not merely focusing on food but anything that prevents you from a closer walk, focus on your relationship with the Father, put aside, your Facebook for the day or only access the internet for work related activities. Whatever the Holy Spirit speaks to your heart, be obedient.
PRAYER FOCUS – please pray on these matters as well as whatever the Holy Spirit lays on your heart
- Pray for any sin in your life (your prayers aren’t heard when you are actively sinning whether that is eating to much, watching unholy TV, Internet, Movies (that are not of the Lord -we are so exposed to fornication, nakedness, adultery, lewd acts on children, etc. that when we watch we are partakers in that sin!) the same for (reading) books and (listening, singing and dancing) music as well, not seeking Him daily, not being obedient to His laws (making other things idols) not studying the Word, etc.
- Pray for others – those you know and those who the Lord reminds you of and those you see as you navigate your day.
- Pray for Leaders and All Decision-makers -not only locally, national, and internationally- things are so serious in the Middle East and all over the world (especially those with COVID-19), that they submit to the Lord; if not, that they would not harm his children.
- Pray for the Persecuted Church (estimates vary but on last report (2017 I believe), over 95,000 died for their Christian Faith). Death is common in N.Korea, Sri Lanka, Laos, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Nigeria to name a few). However, many are tortured, imprisoned or denied jobs all over the world including the United States…
- Repent for the MURDER OF INNOCENTS – anywhere abortion is legal, there is curse on the land and blood on the hands of each person in that nation, who is not working to put an end to it. Each follower of Christ Jesus, the Savior of world, the only begotten Son of God, who died for the remission of sins should be praying against this scourge. Those directed by the Holy Spirit may be directed to speak out, ministering to the women and clinic staff that embrace the lie, that it is a human right to murder the unborn. That may also include running for public office, meeting and speaking against it with government representatives. If you are not seeking the end of this atrocity, then you will be held to give an account.
- Repent for the Immorality that permeates our culture.
D. Body Worship (those things that promote the ideal body image – scant clothing, music, movies, books, actors, commercials, billboards, posters, doctors, jewelry, make-up, etc.) Anorexia and Bulimia
E. Destruction of the Family Unit, particularly marriage -Homosexuality as a sexual alternative, Homosexual marriage, changing the vocabulary to redefine gender, promotion of affairs, open marriage, debt, boredom, etc.
F. Church Ineffectiveness -Grace as excuse for not repenting, removing the focus of Christ Crucified to being “little gods” such as Kenneth Copeland and others teaching this false gospel, spending money on things (bigger buildings, monuments of “glory”, new wings, etc.) instead of ministry to the poor and lost.
G. Anger and Accusation within the body of Christ. There is a serious spirit of contention. People are arguing about topics and bullying others who don’t agree. There is room for us to come together and realize that even if we don’t agree, our faith is based on the body and blood of Christ shed for every sinner. Name calling and accusation when one is not in agreement is feeding a spirit of hatred and discord. You can not enter the Kingdom of God if you hate your brother. I see entire movements and doctrines over Flat Earth and Hebrew Roots, to name just two, there are currently many are focused on non-critical issues. They are worshiping a theory or system instead of focusing on the salvation message which sets the captives free! Agree to disagree with those who are blood bought. Two people will never agree on everything. Focus on the Salvation message, not on our interpretations of earthly things. Acts 4:10, Colossians 2:8, 2 Tim. 2:15-19, Matthew 15:9, 2 Tim. 4:2
- Pray the Fruits of the Spirit be evident in YOUR LIFE and the Church Body.
Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Pray for ALL FALSE PROPHETS to be Exposed! There are many in the churches, on the streets, on the radio, on television, on you tube and ON THIS FORUM, who are feeding their flesh by taking the words others have received and spinning to sound like there own. Some have a wide following and the Lord is VERY ANGRY! The Almighty Father doesn’t need people who add to His word for their own vain glory. Many want attention and/or they are insecure as individuals and think by professing that they are prophets, they are doing God a service or helping people. He chooses to work through people, He doesn’t need ANYONE. His creation is already speaking and groaning in the birth pains. Many have been witness to the many earthquakes (many are not being reported and there are is false reporting of lower ratings as well), pestilence, the soon coming lack of food which will lead to famine, etc. There is one person that pops to mind, who posts so many dreams that are not
dreams from the Heavenly Father, that it is comedic but she has many followers. How sad. She will answer for that deception she sows. Those followers will also answer for not discerning her corruption.
- PRAY FOR WISDOM, GUIDANCE, STRENGTH and PROVISION
One day soon (I know not when) we will not have a means to communicate with one another. We must be always guided by the Holy Spirit in the perilous times to come.
- PRAY FOR PROTECTION
We are embarking on the most outrageous evil ever seen. It is ONLY THROUGH GOD and the Leading of His Holy Spirit we will endure. Those who have faith, will be
witness to many miracles and both Divine and Angelic Interventions AND Encounters. The Father asks “Are You Ready?” Very few are, fall on your knees and ask for a faith to move mountains! The many plagues and events are on their way. The Lord protects His Children.
- Pray Against All Witchcraft Spells, Pronouncements, Hexes, Vexes, Curses including the acts of sex and blood covenants. Pray Divine protection over all children and animals used for these blood sacrifices and adults, who have been selected or appointed to serve as the sacrifice. Pray for them not to fear and for their safe release prior to the action. Pray against all satanic activity that is leveled at the body of Christ. Pray for those who stand for the gospel! Pray that all curses fall to the ground and dry up into nothing, never to be ignited or used against the Child of God. All demonic activity cease and desist and go to the feet of Jesus for His judgment.
- Pray For Those Working in All Healthcare Services, Government Agencies, Fire Department, Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military, Governmental Entities and those who work providing assistance to those who are sick or disabled (transportation workers, assisted living facilities, group homes, day cares, etc.). That above all else they will guided by Him and His wisdom. That they will be protected from the diseases. Those who are lost will come to Him before it is too late. That their families, friends, neighbors etc. will not get sick as a result of contact.
Please use these as a guide on how to pray. Of course, add as the Lord directs you to pray. The Father has told me that He will add to this list in the Future, however, I suspect that communication venues such as this will DISAPPEAR FOR EVER! I think it may be a matter of months. For now, this is the focus.
1 Peter 4:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
Finally, the Solstice follows soon after Friday, many who practice witchcraft in various forms will be casting spells. Please be mindful to be in prayer during the observations of these evil “Holly daze”.
If you are willing to pray Fridays, will you post a comment indicating this?
If you are in agreement, please forward to others that you know, who will take this matter seriously (be very mindful of who you send it to, there are many that claim Christ for appearance sake) but they do not follow Him in their spirit. Ask the Lord for direction in this matter, He will.
Seek the Lord with all your hearts brethren, I beseech you! Hear His Heartbeat! Love Him with all your heart, mind and strength. He is your Abba Father!
I love you brothers and sisters and even those who attack me, Jesus loves you, too.
~ Handmaid of the Most High ~
Acts 4:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Colossians 2:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
2 Timothy 2:15-19 King James Version (KJV)
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
2 Timothy 4:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
Matthew 15:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Galatians 5:18-23 King James Version (KJV)
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Jeremiah 5:31 King James Version (KJV)
31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
Jeremiah 14:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.
14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
15 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.
2 Chronicles 7:14-20 King James Version (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.
17 And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;
18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.
19 But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;
20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.
(UNDERSTAND This is for those who are obedient, the individual is protected, the time to turn back the judgments has ended. They are coming.)
Proverbs 3:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Matthew 22:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
2 Thessalonians 3:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.
5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
Mark 13:32-33 King James Version (KJV)
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.