The Mountain of God
Jan 17, 2020 12:28 AM
Here is your humble servant. Today I feel led to share some revelations that are directly tied to the postings of our brother Collins Ouma about the gathering of God’s people at the mountain of the Lord.
I received two dreams/visions with similar messages:
- The first dream: I woke up and looked outside the window. I saw a big mountain totally covered in very white snow with no trees or rocks. I saw a few people climbing up that mountain using ropes, but totally effortlessly. They were gliding up that mountain.
- A dream where I drove up a car on a steep hill. On top of the hill there were many cars going in the same direction, and it seemed there was one driver in each car. The cars in the front were told to wait until the remaining cars managed to get up the hill as well. It was a gathering of many cars. Later I had a vision where I saw all these cars driving extremely fast.
I shared both dreams on 444prophesynews.com. Going back to brother Ouma’s messages I noticed this statement from the Lord in his post:
“I am called Ancient of Days and I am of Old and I the Lord do not change in both of My ways and actions”.
This Word confirms what Solomon said:
NKJV Ecclesiastes 1:9 “That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun”.
So who was called to meet the Lord at a specific mountain in the past? Moses.
Exodus 34:2 “So be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning to Mount Sinai, and present yourself to Me there on the top of the mountain”.
And what happened afterwards?
- The Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there. Exodus 34:5
- The Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. Exodus 33:11
- Moses made haste and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped. Exodus 34:8
- The Lord gave Moses instructions: “Observe what I command you this day”. Exodus 34:11
- When Moses came down from the mountain his face was radiant. People marveled. Exodus 34:29
- Moses shared the instructions of the Lord with the people and was charged to lead them to the Promised Land. That was his calling. Deuteronomy 6:3
I see similarities between his experience and the many Words shared by several watchmen and watchwomen on this site about the role of the remnant.
Not only that, the book of Psalm (which was written long after Moses completed his journey) also poses this challenge to God’s children:
NKJV Psalm 24:3-6 “Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive blessing from the Lord, And righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face. Selah”.
I know the Lord has different purposes for His children. Some have been called to go home early mercifully, some are called to give glory to God as martyrs, and some are called to meet on top of that hill and receive further instructions. Regardless of the calling, I feel like all of God’s children are called to pray and support each other despite of their differences and nationalities, and to have the same attitude Mary had when the angel informed her of God’s specific calling on her life:
NKJV Luke 1:38 “Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.”
May the promises of Psalm 121 follow you wherever you go, even as the Lord watches over you.
Peace. Christian Robert.