LIST OF SCRIPTURE
Psa. 85:2 (Forgiven iniquity and covered sin -God)
Psa. 86:5 (Ready to forgive and plenteous in mercy -God)
Psa. 103:3 & 12 (Forgiveth all & removed as far as east from west -God)
Isa. 1:18 (Sins shall be as white as snow -God)
Isa. 43:25 (Blotteth out and will not remember -God)
Matt. 5:44 (Forgive your enemies.)
Matt. 6:14-15 (Forgive men or not be forgiven by God -man)
Matt. 18:21-35 (Law of Forgiveness -man)
Mark 11:25-26 (Forgive men or not be forgiven by God -man)
Luke 17:3-4 (Rebuke man and forgive seven times a day -man)
Eph. 4:32 (King, tenderhearted, forgiving as God does -man)
Col. 2:13 (Forgiven you all trespasses -God)
Col. 3:12-13 (Mercies, kindness, humbleness, meekness, long-suffering, forbearing and forgiving one another -man)
Heb. 8:12 (Merciful to unrighteous and remember not sins -God)
Heb. 10:17 (Remember not sins and iniquities -God)
I John 1:9 (Confessing, forgiveness, cleansing from unrighteousness)
ANALYSIS OF MATTHEW 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. Forgive your enemies; there are no excuses!
1. Love your enemies. We do not have to love Satan! Love in a social or moral sense: beloved. Enemy is an adversary: foe.
2. Bless them that curse you. Speak well of: thank or invoke a benediction upon. Curse is to execrate: to doom.
3. Do good to them that hate you. Do good honestly: full well. Hate is to detest: especially to persecute.
4. Pray for them that despitefully use you and persecute you. Pray earnestly for: supplicate. Despitefully is to insult: slander and falsely accuse. Persecute is to pursue: to suffer.
Generally a person’s demons cannot be cast out if he has unforgiveness in his heart. The opposite of unforgiveness is forgiveness.
Matt. 18:21-35 (Law of Forgiveness -Key Chapter); God sends demons to torment these with unforgiveness. Forgive your fellow man 70 x 7 = 490 times. Kingdom of Heaven: King -Rich Man -Poor Man (Is likened to) (God) (You) (Anyone you have not forgiven)
1. Talent = 750 oz. of silver; Pence = 1/8 oz. of silver.
2. 10,000 talents x 750 = 7,500,000 oz. = $52,800,000 ($600,000).
3. 100 Pence x 1/8 = 2 1/2 oz. = $44.00 ($1.00).
4. Forgave 600,000 times as much.
5. Tormentors are Satan and his demons.
6. Prison is being in jail with Satan as warden and his demons as guards. This is the crucifixion of the flesh until you come to your senses, forgive your fellow man and then ask God to forgive you! The consequence of unforgiveness is the most important lesson that God has taught us about deliverance.
See more below