Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out
April 29, 2022 1:08 PM
April 28, 2022
2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
It is time to review again the prophecy given to the 98 year old lady in 1960.
Almost all of her true prophetic word has came to pass. What is remaining is the end. The last two three statements she made shines brighter, are true and to the point.
1. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated – and from an unexpected place.
Who anticipated these events unfolding in Eastern Europe which will lead to this global chaos involving every nation and people of the entire world. What is an unexpected place but Ukraine. There is no other place to expect and another time to wait for.
2. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war.
In the vision given to me titled “The End,” I saw Jesus takes His little children and the evil hand from the left sied took over of the world. The evil hand is the short lived time of the tribulation. War, world war, nuclear war is the working of the evil enemy to reign in chaos to deceptively and falsely assume to be the solution for global problems, bring peace and a promise of good times. We know very well that the solution is Jesus and there is no peace without Jesus.
We know as well that the Lord doesn’t want His little children to see and go through and became the victims of a horrifying nuclear war. We have heard many prophecies that the Lord will take His Bride before the nuclear war. Her word which says “The war will not last long” is telling that Nuclear wars don’t last Long confirming the old the prophecy which says Babylon is gone in 1 hour.
At the same time, before the Lord comes, certain events have to come to pass, the manifestation of the son of perdition and the short period of the harvest.
Considering all, the prophetic word of the good old lady is a warning for the ever nearness of the coming of the Lord. At the end, all, the time and every event is in the very hand and perfect control of Almighty God our Lord, our King, our Father in the Kingdom of Heaven.
“I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. ————I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.”
“The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated – and from an unexpected place.”
“——-Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war.” (She saw it in the vision.)
“—–it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?).
Listen or read the written words of the prophecy
Prophecy of 90 Year old Woman From Norway
1968 Prophecy by 90 Year Old Woman in Norway
February 23, 20179
An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.
The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:
“I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.
She mentioned four waves:
1. “First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ like we have never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos) In this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated – and from an unexpected place.
2. “A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.
“The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations -like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus, – entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.
3. “There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. (I do not believe the concept ‘co-habitor’? existed in 1968 – E. Minos.) Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles and we pet it – even sin against nature. Just before Jesus return there will be TV- programs like we have never experienced. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. E. Minos)
“TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one ‘station’ on TV, it will be filled with ‘stations.’ (She did not know the word ‘channel’ which we use today. Therefore she called them stations. E. Minos.) TV will be just like the radio where we have many ‘stations,’ and it will be filled with violence. People will use it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that takes place in a marriage.” (I protested and said, we have a paragraph that forbids this kind of thing. E. Minos.) There the old woman said: “It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes.”
4. “People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia – and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. E. Minos.)
The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks. “I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war.” (She saw it in the vision.)
“All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.
“I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.
“The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord, is safe.”
WHEN THE OIL FLOWS
An elder in the Pentecostal Church at Moss, Norway, Martin Andersen, heard the following prophecy in 1937, in Moss:
‘When oil comes out of the North Sea and along the Norwegian coast, things will begin to happen, and the return of Jesus is approaching.’
When these words had been proclaimed, people stood up in the congregation and asked the man to sit down and not speak such nonsense. In 1937 it was indeed nonsense to talk about oil being pumped along the Norwegian coast. Today all the world’s big oil companies are pumping oil along the coast of Norway. Norway is the world’s second greatest exporter of oil – after Saudi Arabia.
The sum of it all is: Jesus is coming soon (suddenly).
1968 prophecy by elderly woman read by PD