Dream Interpretation: Emanuela Callaghan’s Extension of the Time of Grace!
Jun 12, 2019, 6:14 PM
Humbled for Service
“I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers; You have given me wisdom and might, and have made known to me what we asked You, for You have made known to us the king’s demand.” – Daniel 2: 23
On 31st August 2014, I was laid-on hands by an elder in a prayer of blessing, and soon after that day, the Holy Spirit gave me the gift of dreams interpretation. In the past, the Holy Spirit has enabled me to interpret what were otherwise difficult dreams and mysteries. Therefore, I wish to hereby attempt at giving what I consider to be the complete interpretation of the dream by Emanuela Callaghan’s Extension of the Time of Grace, as it is an important dream and will edify all the Bride.
The names of the persons mentioned in this dream are symbolic and have special importance. “Emanuela” is the feminine name of Emanuel (God with us), which stands for Yeshua Jesus Christ. Therefore Emanuela is the feminine of Christ, that is, she represents the Bride of Christ. The name of her daughter “Grace” stands for the grace that the Lord Yeshua Jesus has given, and that is the Holy Spirit. Therefore Emanuela represents the Bride of Christ while her daughter represents the Holy Spirit.
Emanuela when together with her daughter Grace is the “wise bride”, while Emanuela without Grace is the “foolish bride” as will be seen later. This perfectly fits with the parable of the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgin, where the distinguishing factor is the oil of the Holy Spirit.
Grace’s desire to go out there to meet new friends and to attend social events, is a message from the Holy Spirit that the Bride of Christ needs to continue working even as she awaits for the coming Wedding Feast.
The friend who tells Emanuela that she is doing well in letting Grace socialize and meet new friends, is a message that the Bride of Christ will do well if she continues evangelizing and doing her God given tasks as guided by the Holy Spirit.
This is very important and this is perhaps why I have decided to write this post. The initial time at the beginning of the dream is 5:30 pm and the wedding is set for 6:00 pm. The implication of this is that Emanuela by her own efforts would not be able to reach and get ready for the wedding on time. Even if at 5:30 pm she decided to dash for the church, 30 minutes is too short for her to get there and prepare, and be in time for the wedding ceremony. Her own decisions, her own understanding and her own efforts would have gotten her late.
But when Emanuela decided to do what Grace wanted, then time is moved back for her from 5:30 pm to 1:30 pm. What does this mean? What this means is that as long as the Bride is listening to the Holy Spirit and doing His bidding, then she does not have to worry about getting late for the wedding banquet of Christ. The Holy Spirit will create all the time required.
At 1:30 pm, Emanuela looks at her clock and panics despite the time having been moved back for her, and stops the activities of Grace her daughter and decides to dash to the church. On her way, she meets a lot of obstacles, she meets dead ends, the route becomes long, her hair is handled by the wrong people, and by the end of the dream she has not yet reached the church. What does this mean? What this means is that if the Bride of Christ stops listening to the Holy Spirit, and starts doing things by her own efforts or understanding, then she is in danger of meeting many obstacles, her salvation symbolized by her head dress is at stake, and finally she will not reach the church in time, just like we see with the foolish bridesmaids in the parable of Matthew 25: 1- 13.
1. We cannot ready ourselves for the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. It is for the Holy Spirit to ready us. And, we cannot know the route to the Wedding Feast, it is for the Holy Spirit to take us there. Therefore listening to the Holy Spirit is now critical.
2. As long as we are attentively listening to the Holy Spirit and following His instructions, then we are safe. But when we leave His guidance, and follow man’s logical thinking, then we will meet obstacles and eventually we will not make it on time.
3. Very important: The Holy Spirit is being grieved by some of the Bride not listening to Him, not spending enough time with Him. Some of the Bride of Christ may be very much distracted by the worldly things and not paying attention to the Holy Spirit and this is grieving Him.
4. Even if in our eyes it looks like we only have 30 minutes in the natural world, the Holy Spirit is able to make that adequate for us to carry out His bidding and for Him to prepare us and to get us to the Wedding Feast on time. The Holy Spirit is God.
5. Even if in our eyes we think we do not have enough faith, or enough strength, or enough health, or enough financial resources between now and the day of the Wedding Feast, the Holy Spirit is able to create all that is needed between now and that Day, so long as we remain close and attentive to Him. The Holy Spirit is God.
6. The Bride needs to continue with evangelism and other activities as led by the Holy Spirit, even as we see the day approach.
I believe that this is the interpretation of this dream, to the best of my ability.
What a wonderful dream for all of us at this time!
Job 33: 14 – 18
14 For God may speak in one way, or another, yet man does not perceive it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds,
16 Then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction.
17 In order to turn man from his deed, and conceal pride from man,
18 He Keeps back his soul from the Pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
Jeremiah 23: 28 – 29
28 “The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; and he who has My word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the LORD.
29 “Is not My word like a fire?” says the LORD, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock into pieces?
May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable unto you O LORD!
Blessings from Nairobi, Kenya.
Your brother in Christ, William.