Diseases of the Red Ribbons
July 29, 2021 3:55 PM
Recently, the Holy Spirit gave me a dream-within-a-dream vision, which featured a red ribbon floating in the air. The ribbon was shaped liked the standard awareness ribbon symbols for certain diseases and medical conditions, much like the pink awareness ribbon for breast cancer. Then I ‘awoke’ from the first dream into a second dream—in which another woman was sharing her dream about a red ribbon. I remarked to this woman, “The red ribbon showed up in my dream too!” I resolved to find out what the red ribbon indicated.
Upon waking, I looked up the meanings of the red awareness ribbon, and immediately saw connections to the many current health crises surrounding our present pandemic. The red ribbon corresponds to many of the conditions caused by COVID-19, its ‘vaccines’, spike proteins, and graphene oxide poisoning. The following diseases and medical conditions all use the red awareness ribbon:
· AIDS and HIV (most of the mRNA vaccines contain a protein fragment from HIV, the gp41 antigen)
· Adult-Onset Still’s Disease (Autoimmune Disorder)
· Brain Aneurysm
· Bronchiolitis Obliterans (Inflammatory obstruction of the lungs’ bronchioles)
· Cardiovascular Disease
· Congestive Heart Failure
· Diamond-Blackfan Anemia (The bone marrow fails to make enough red blood cells.)
· Evan’s Syndrome (The body’s immune system produces antibodies that mistakenly destroy red blood cells, platelets and sometimes certain white blood cells known as neutrophils.)
· Factor XI Deficiency (A disorder that can cause abnormal bleeding due to a shortage of the factor XI protein, which is involved in blood clotting.)
· Heart Disease
· High Blood Pressure
· Long Q-T Syndrome (A heart rhythm condition)
· Lymphoma (Cancer of the lymphatic system)
· Supraventricular Tachycardia (A rapid heartbeat that develops when the normal electrical impulses of the heart are disrupted.)
· Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body. The clots can limit or block the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the body’s organs.)
· Tuberculosis (a disease caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis that usually affects the lungs)
· Vasculitis (An inflammation of the blood vessels that happens when the body’s immune system attacks the blood vessel by mistake.)
· Von Willebrand Disease (a bleeding disorder that slows the blood clotting process, causing easy bruising, long-lasting nosebleeds, and excessive bleeding or oozing following an injury, surgery, or dental work.)
· Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) (A rare multisystem autoimmune disease featuring necrotizing granulomatous inflammation and pauci-immune vasculitis in small- and medium-sized blood vessels.)
The Holy Spirit is pointing to a host of blood, autoimmune, and lung disorders to emerge quickly in the population. Many of these can be remediated with repentance, healing prayer, and natural plants and substances to be found with Holy Spirit-directed research using uncensored search engines.
6 “‘Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, “Live!”
As Jesus was on his way, the crowds almost crushed him. 43 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years,[c] but no one could heal her. 44 She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped.
45 “Who touched me?” Jesus asked.
When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.”
46 But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.”
47 Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. 48 Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”