What You Are Seeing
Jan 27, 2020
My children, you must watch that you do not get into fear as you see what is coming happening around you. I have told you in My Holy Word that a thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand but it will not come near you. You must strive to believe My Word above everything you see and feel. This is the key to your endurance in all things.
Much of what you see has the ability to inspire fear in you if you are not on your guard. I desire you would guard your heart and not let fear enter in. What is happening around you will become far worse than what you are seeing now.
- · 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
2 Timothy 1:7
- · 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- · 4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
- · 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- · 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- · 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- · 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- · 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- · 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- · 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- · 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- · 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- · 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- · 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- · 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.