What will you hear when you stand in My Presence in this holy place?
Will you hear “Well done, thou good and faithful servant?” or will you hear “Depart from Me, I never knew you?”
That depends on you.
Have you been a good and faithful servant in the earth? Or have you spent your time getting to know the world and all its pleasures? Have you cared about my people there, have you loved the lost enough to cry out for them daily, have you extended a helping hand to those I called the least of these?
Where will you spend your eternity, My child? You must ask yourselves these questions now while there is still time for you to repent. When you stand before Me here, it will be too late.
- 21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
- 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
- 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
- 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
- 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
- 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.