Vision of God’s Army: Battle Formation of 1st Wave Army
December 27, 2020 2:40 AM
Vision of God’s army received in Sep 2020
I saw the army of God organized into believers with different gifts and assignments. First were those with warriors assignments. They were at the outermost of the army, in direct conflict with the kingdom of darkness. The warriors group moved as one synchronized unit. They advanced into the land through spiritual warfare upon the leading of the Holy Spirit.
When the army of God advanced in this way, I saw that the kingdom of darkness saw that this was a movement by the Holy Spirit and they were afraid because of the great power of the Lion of Judah, Jesus Christ, manifested through His body. Therefore the demonic hosts did not attack this movement of God but they vacated the land and retreated back. However they did not completely disappear but I saw them hiding at the edge of the land and in the shadows, watching us.
When the demonic hosts left the piece of land, I saw many casualties of war, humans lying on the ground. They were in bad shape due to past attacks by the demons. They were badly injured in their spirit man and not whole, with ailments such as addictions, depression etc. I heard the military call for “Paramedics, now!” with great urgency. I saw believers who had assignments of paramedics trained and ready for this time. They were equipped with first aid boxes and they streamed into the fields swiftly in orderly lines. They were medically trained to tend to the broken people and bind up their wounds.
In the world there are people whose hearts are hardened against God and there are Christians who had backslidden or people who have not yet received God but their hearts were open towards God. God has already prepared them in the past up to this moment, ready to receive Christ. The wheat is ripe for harvesting. In the army of God we knew that we had limited time to harvest, we quickly saved those whose hearts were ready to receive God. Led by the Holy Spirit, we did not witness aimlessly but led by the Spirit and with great returns. In this way, the kingdom of God added on many converts in the limited time.
Back in the Body, I saw Christians who tended the Supply Chain. I understood that these are Christians with secular vocations. God blessed them greatly with money and other material resources so they gave generously of their material possessions to God’s work. They were packing boxes full of material goods like commodities, food, medicine, Bibles, etc. for sending out to areas where people are in need.
I understood from God that the right sequence is: First warriors, then paramedics & supply chain, third evangelists & apostles and lastly shepherds & teachers. This mean that in order for us to take down any piece of land at high level strategy, we first need believers with warrior assignments to fight spiritual warfare to chase away demonic strongholds in the land. Then the work of God can progress unhindered. We provide for the material needs of the people before we provided for their spiritual needs. We send evangelists to tell them the good news of the gospel and lead them to Christ. You can read Derek Prince’s Five Main Ministries to understand apostolic assignments and why they are still relevant for the body of Christ in the end days. Believers with apostolic assignments will start home churches. These catch on revival fire. Shepherds and teachers are needed to quickly ripen and mature the new converts, in order to prepare them to lead the 2nd wave.
I asked God when our work will end for this group of 1st wave army. I understood that we are to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and will be called to return when He sounds the shofar. When we hear God warn us, we are to stop what we are doing and return to him for next instructions. After a short period of glorious revival, it will be time for the changing of guards or seasons. The Holy Spirit has already prepared for the 2nd wave warfare, but my vision ends here.
I understood clearly that I am to do as much as I do in my allocated assignment during this season. When the shofar sound, I would have to stop and return because lingering in the fields without the leading of the Holy Spirit will be dangerous. I sense that in the 2nd wave, there will be many Christian martyrs because of the increasing persecution of the antichrist agenda upon the world.
- Believers organized in bands with different assignments
- Demonic hosts held back for a season
- Mission: Limited time for ingathering of saints
- Sequence of attack: 1. Warriors 2. Paramedics & Supply Chain 3. Evangelists & Apostles 4. Shepherds & Teachers
- Send out and recalled by Holy Spirit, complete obedience
Kindly refer to illustration and accompanying text:
- Army formation like a fan shape
- Believers organised in bands with different assignments
- Outermost band of believers with Warrior assignments
- Band of warriors move in tandem. Advanced as one military unit in steps.
- Advanced and invaded the land by spiritual warfare
- Movement coordinated by the Holy Spirit, made up of remnant army, believers who overcome
- Manifested glory of Lion of Judah, great power and anointing upon this movement.
- Demonic hosts backed off and retreated when they saw the army of God advance
- Demonic hosts did not dare to attack because they saw the great power of God. They left the lands which they were ravaging.
- Enemy stayed at fringes, not daring to attack but did not completely disappear. They waited.
- Part of land was clear of demons for army of God to move in
- Many casualties lying on the ground, made up of those who hated God and those whose hearts are open to receive the Word of God
- Band of warriors stopped advancing and held the ground
- War trumpet / shofar sounded for next move. Holy Spirit issued orders for Paramedics and Supply Chain to move in
- Paramedics were professionally trained and efficient. Sprang into action, well prepared with equipped first aid box.
- Streamed into fields two by two then separated. Focused with no fear, they head straight for injured humans on ground
- Headed straight for those with Diamond Hearts to save. Refer to Activation Diamond Hearts
- Demonic hosts would be held back but for a season.
- When the shofar / trumpet next sounded, anyone working in the fields would have to return immediately for the season for ingathering was over
- Everyone worked as fast as they could to gather when we could
- Supply chain (backend) in army were packing production lines as fast as they could
- They packed medical supplies, first aid, bandages, blankets, food, Bibles, etc. into boxes for dispatch onto the fields
- Supply chain are Christians with secular jobs. God blessed them and they gave great practical resources for the work of God.
- God emphasized to me two times sequence 1. Warriors 2. Paramedics & Supply Chain 3. Evangelists & Apostles 4. Shepherds & Teachers
- We demonstrated God’s love to the world by meeting their practical needs then spiritual needs
- Evangelists led people to truth of God and conversion
- Those with an apostolic anointing planted home churches in end days
- Shepherds and pastors looked after the development and nurturing of new Christians who will form the 2nd wave army
- It was like God has a Cup to measure the number of new Christians added to the kingdom. If we manage to add the number of new Christians above the line in the Cup to overflow, we were successful in our mission.
- When the war trumpet/ shofar next sounded, we would have to leave the field immediately
- Any wheat that was not yet gathered into the storehouse of God will be spoiled and burned together with the weeds eventually
- In all things we have to follow and obey the instructions of Holy Spirit and not depend on ourselves or our own understanding or obstinacy
- Insisting to stay on after the time was over would bring danger to yourself with no results
- I understand the Holy Spirit has plans for the next wave army but I was not given any insights and I do not think that I will be a part of that
- To lift up (the work of God) and to put down whenever God called is to ensure that the work sanctified is clean, of God and not for the fame of any man
Author VAS Alliance VASALLIANCE.PODBEAN.COM