By Glynda Lomax
THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 2018
My children, I have told you I desire you would step into your calling before it is too late for you. So many of My children think their time is unlimited. The time left for preaching My gospel is coming to a close. You will not always be able to witness for Me openly, for severe persecution is coming to all nations. Hatred for My Name is being increased in all the earth.
NOTE: Not everyone’s calling is to preach the gospel, but all of us are called to witness about Jesus. Whatever your calling is, it will involve telling people about Jesus, and with persecution rising that will be very difficult, to say the least.
Many of My children prefer the enjoyment of worldly pleasures to doing as I have asked of them. Many prefer time with families, with children, or time spent on other pleasures. I have told you in My Word those who prefer father or mother or daughters or sons to Me are not worthy of Me.
Choose wisely, My children, for some of your choices cannot be undone.
- 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
- 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
- 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
- 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
- 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
- 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
- 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
- 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
- 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
- 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
- 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
- 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
- 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.