THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2019
How is it you are unafraid to walk in your sins, knowing I am a holy God? How is it you are unafraid to give your body to idols knowing it displeases Me so? How is it you are unafraid to treat those who care for you so carelessly when you know I am always watching you?
How is it, when you are so near the end, that you can walk so unafraid of My mighty power?
I have told you do not fear what man can do to you, but you should fear the power of the One who can cast your body into hell.
Repent, and I will draw near to you. If you do not repent, you will face my judgment when your time comes to be called home.
- 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
- 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
- 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
- 22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
- 3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Just Praise Him at 1:07 AM