MONDAY, JULY 9, 2018
A time of reconciliation is upon mankind in the earth. A time of children honoring parents and parents honoring sacred vows. A time when man will no longer love sin, but love My Word. But it will not last. It will be fleeting, that My Word may be fulfilled, and then all will be destroyed.
I have told you Elijah must come and restore all things before My soon return, and so he shall. But with Elijah come many dangers. Evil kings, evil queens, and war.
Look about you, My children, and enjoy the peace that is yours for now, for soon peace will be taken from the earth and a time like no other will cover its face. A time of much hardship and suffering. A time when hate will reign and love will be rare, for My people are coming home.
Prepare your hearts to see the end.
NOTE: The Lord told me this is why the Spirit of Bullying is everywhere right now, because this is the time of Elijah, and Jezebel shows up wherever Elijah is. Jezebel is a bullying spirit. Ahab the most evil king of Israel will also be showing up soon.
· 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
· 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
1 Kings 16:30-31
· 30 And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the Lord above all that were before him.
· 31 And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.
1 Kings 19:2
· 2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time.
· 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Glynda Lomax at 12:00 AM