Those I Call Home
Many of My children grieve now over loved ones being taken into eternity. Those I am calling home now are the compassionate ones who had unforgiveness to work out or other work for Me to complete before being taken.
I will take many in quick succession as My judgments are about to begin and I do not desire they would see the evil to come as these I call home to Me have served Me well in the earth.
Let not your hearts be troubled, My children, neither let them be afraid for I am coming back soon and all of what was written must now come to pass.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- 13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
- 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
- 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
- 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
- 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
- 1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
- 2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.