The Time of Great Hunger
FRIDAY, JULY 5, 2019
Many of My children are concerned for their futures…what they will eat, where they will live, what they will wear, but I am guiding My children who can hear Me now…some to store up grain, some to build shelter, some to become skilled farmers and hunters.
A time of great hunger comes in the future for all the world. Wild beasts will not roam the earth abundantly as they do now, for there will be no food for them and there will be a great dying off.
NOTE: I saw in the Spirit that something happens to the oceans as well where the fish in it cannot live as before. Something makes the water unlivable for them and they die.
Precious little food shall abound and what is (available) will be controlled by the wicked. In this time, you must guard yourselves against turning away from Me (I saw He meant denouncing Him in return for food) in exchange for food for yourselves and your little ones. If you will instead focus on believing in Me more, I will supply you with food far superior to what you could get yourselves.
When that time of great hunger comes, I will guide each of My children to where they should be and there will be no lack for those who truly believe Me and walk in My ways. Focus on Me, and I will guide you.
Focus on Me.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
- 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
- 1 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
- 2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
- 3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.
- 13 O Lord, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living waters.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Just Praise Him at 10:15 AM