A terrible time is upon the earth when no one who does not stand for evil will be safe. (Only people who are in favor of evil will be allowed to live.)
The enemy is among you, My children, and he is starting a new campaign of hatred that will exceed all that has gone before it. A rage will begin to rise up in the wicked unlike anything you have ever seen. The enemy knows he has little time and he has long devised this plan of hatred.
The killing of My people will increase and continue to increase. The hatred of the enemy’s people will become almost frenzied as in some places it becomes more and more acceptable to kill those who claim My Name.
- 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
- 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
- 6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
1 Peter 5:8-9
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
- 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
- 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
Just Praise Him at 7:12 AM