The Mixer Vision
Dec 18, 2019
I was doing some laundry and asking the Lord for a word for us when I saw a vision. In the vision, I saw a giant mixer and something being mixed together. I saw the major ingredient was judgment – God’s Judgment. The other ingredient I couldn’t make out, so I asked Him. Lord, what is that second ingredient? People, He answered.
I am taking people into My Judgments now. This will be a time of very intense refining for those left on the Earth. I continue taking those who have finished their labors home, that they not see or endure the evil to come. I will take you who are being called home quickly and mercifully.
NOTE: I saw that His Judgments does not mean only widespread judgment, like on a nation, but includes judgment on specific households or regional areas.
My children, be certain you have said your goodbyes (I saw He meant say what you have to say about what they have meant to you) to those you love in the Earth for many of you will be called home to Me very soon. Show your love and care in every way.
Be about the business of kindness, and giving and forgiving in this time, that you may have much reward in heaven to enjoy for all eternity. Remember those others have forgotten – visit the sick and those in prisons. Take care of the fatherless and widows. Minister to the needs of the weak and elderly.
My Wrath will be poured out on the Earth very soon and soon I will destroy evil for all time. Rejoice! Soon you will be in heaven with Me.
1 Peter 4:17-18
- 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
- 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
- 1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
- 2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
- 27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
- 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
- 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
- 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
- 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
- 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.