The Argument Straight From Hell
May 10, 2020
Only A Grain Of Sand
– You should be more tolerant!
– I believe in God, I just don’t go to church.
(Neither do I they are all closed now.)
– Who are you to tell me which God I should believe in, or worship?
– How dare you tell me what to do.
– Those ideas belong to a by-gone era.
– I have gone beyond Christianity.
– We live in an Enlightened time, all that is finished.
– What you are talking about are all fairy tales.
– Listen, Jesus scholars since the 1970’s have revealed that the Bible was written by men. There are no miracles. These are stories, cultural legends and myths. A handed-down verbal transmission from the Middle East. There is no evidence of so-called Revelations.
– Who do you think you are?
– What you are talking about is all obscurantism.
– Are you playing prophet with me?
– You think you know it all.
– My body is mine! I will do with it what I want! Don’t tell me what to do!
– Leave me alone, I have my own spirituality.
– There are many ways to God: Buddha, Krishna, Zoroaster etc. etc.
– You are starting to sound like Jim Jones.
– Get off your pedestal, stop pontificating.
– Shut Up, or I’ll shut you up!
– Jesus was gay, he had an affair with the Apostle John, it says so in the Bible.
– There is no God!
– There is no Sin!
– There is no Hell!
– There is no Heaven!
– There is no virgin birth!
– There was no Resurrection!
– Get off the drugs, when you die that’s it!
– You are a religious fanatic!
– ARE YOU A FUNDAMENTALIST?
– IT IS THE LAW NOW, ARE YOU AGAINST THE LAW? I’LL REPORT YOU!