Sorrow After Sorrow
Jan 6, 2020
My children, life as you have known it in America is over. The winds of change have blown in, and with each breeze you will see more changes. You have entered deep into the time of sorrows and sorrow will encompass your land now. One sorrow after another sorrow and another sorrow. The sorrows will continue from this time until the end of all things.
As the winds of change are blowing across all the earth now, you must prepare yourselves to face the unexpected. All that I have foretold you in My Holy Word (about the end) is beginning. Prepare your hearts. All of Heaven is watching as the end of all things is quickly approaching.
- 1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
- 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
- 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.