Soon You Will Be Judged
My children, your time is done. What have you added to the world around you? How many lives have you touched? Will you have much reward stored up in heaven?
How many people have you loved? How many have you witnessed to? Soon you will be judged and either rewarded or punished. When that day comes, what will you see?
- 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
- 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
- 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
- 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- 33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
- 34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
1 Timothy 6:17-19
- 17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
- 18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
- 19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.