March 5, 2020
My children, I am moving many of you to safer areas. Be alert for My leading.
Listen and you will hear Me call you to your safe place. Trust that I know what is best, regardless of your job, regardless of those you prefer to be around, regardless of your own preferences. I know best.
Follow Me and be safe.
- 1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
- 12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
- 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
- 14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.
- 15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
- 19 And the Lord said unto Moses in Midian, Go, return into Egypt: for all the men are dead which sought thy life.