Rely on Me
Feb 25, 2020
My children, you are seeing the world around you change. You are experiencing the beginning of new dangers.
You will need to rely on Me more and more going forward to navigate the dangers you will encounter. As governments collapse, as your economy changes like the wind, as nation rises against nation – as each of these things happen, new dangers will appear until at last it will feel as if you are surrounded by dangers. Indeed you will be, for the enemy is among you and seeks to destroy all that is of Me.
I desire you would spend your time getting to know Me now more than ever before. I desire you would spend time worshiping Me as never before. I desire you would deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Me as you have never done before. In these ways, you will draw nearer to Me where you will be able to hear Me speak to you, and I can guide you safely in all that is coming until it is time for you to come home to Me.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
- 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
1 Chronicles 16:11
- 11 Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
- 6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
- 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
- 17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.