MONDAY, JULY 15, 2019
You have been struggling to keep your head above water for some time now, hoping to make it through. You have wondered if you would make it…or not. I tell you that you will. I tell you My strength and power are made perfect in your weakness and these times when you struggle are when you can most easily come into My presence.
Draw near to Me now and receive all I have for you. Receive My help, receive My wisdom, receive My provision for all you need has already been ordained for you. You need only believe.
2 Corinthians 12:7-10
- 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
- 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
- 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
Just Praise Him at 12:00 AM