“Once Saved Always Saved”: The Kicker
May 6, 2020
Saints, it was not my intention to respond to the comments regarding the message entitled Once Saved Always Saved, Apr 30, 2020. However, today the Lord instructed me to read Matthew 24. As I came to the end of the chapter it became evident of why He had led me there; verses 45-51.
“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
The Lord reveals:
This is a servant and master relationship. This is to believers, particularly those that have started serving and then to self-serving, which is the mindset of “Once Saved Always Saved” advocates.
• Those “evil servant” has a mindset of wanting time to do what they want which would be at odds of the master’s work.
• The “evil servant” begin to eat and drink with the “drunkards” – those who have shed blood or murdered profusely
• The “evil servant” begin to beat, wound, disquiet, strike his fellow servants. This would be those that are obeying the master, as in Abel and Cain, both sons of the Father. Actually, Civil War and Bride Wars comes to mind.
• The KICKER – The master will cut the “evil servant” in two!!! And appoint him his portion with hypocrites. Because the “evil servant” has a divided heart. He is divided by the master, The LORD!!! This is serious. One cannot eat from the table of demons and the Lord’s table. The LORD is seriously warning that He will cut them in two pieces.
• What is the portion of hypocrites? – Barrenness, fire, wrath, short lifespan, life ends among the perverted persons, fearfulness of the burnings of the everlasting fires, and a BUNCH of WOES in the New Testament. I put the word “hypocrite” in the passage search on biblegateway.com
Saints be warned and repentant to this doctrine of demons. The Lord is returning with a sword in His mouth.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://444prophecynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2nd-OSAS-The-Kicker.pdf” title=”2nd OSAS – The Kicker”]