By Glynda Lomax
TUESDAY, MAY 30, 2017
Obey at Once
My children, I am ushering in a season where I will teach men’s hearts to fear My mighty power. There is little fear of Me in the earth at this time, but this is not how I desire it would be. If men do not fear My power, they are vulnerable to the Beast that is coming. Those who do not walk with Me will be destroyed. They will be easily deceived and their vulnerability to deception will lead to their destruction.
The enemy of your souls is working hard to convince those who have no understanding that there is nothing to fear. These are those who still love their lives, and they are easily led astray, having not hearts full of My Word. This will increase those who do not fear Me, and who will eventually persecute you.
My judgments begin in My house, among My people, but you will see them spread out also, into the lives of those who refuse to repent and serve Me as I am calling them to. You will see them spread to those who refuse to love others, who refuse to give their hearts to Me.
My people, prepare your hearts for what is coming, for you will see many terrifying sights; you will hear of much wickedness, and you will witness deeds that make you fear unless you have understanding. For those who know My Word, you will know it is the fulfillment of the end and all that has been foretold. Even so, it will be very difficult for you. I am leading many of My own to places of secret refuge to keep you safe for longer, that you may lead others to Me. Obey at once when I begin to lead you, for time is very short and delaying even days can cost you everything.
Stay close to Me. Pray without ceasing. Know My Word. Obey at once.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
· 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
· 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
· 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4
· 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
· 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
· 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1 Peter 4:17
· 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
· 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
· 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
· 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
· 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
· 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1 John 4:16-19
· 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
· 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
· 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
· 19 We love him, because he first loved us.
Glynda Lomax at 8:50 AM