March 12, 2020
I am all you need.
In the midst of chaos in your world, I am all you need. Those who look to the world will live in lack, but those who look to Me and follow Me will have enough.
My children, chaos descends when there is not enough in the world around you (I saw a scene in my spirit that reminded me of a Black Friday sale stampede).
Do not join in the chaos, but know you are safe in Me. Those who know how to rest in Me and follow My leading will have enough, will be at peace, will survive all that is happening around you.
Where My Spirit is, there is always peace and joy and love. Lack inspires fear. (In my spirit, I saw the evil one whispering to people they will not have enough, and worse). I desire you would rest in Me and allow Me to provide for you. Allow Me to show you where provision is if you are in need. Do not join in the chaos. Do not partake of the fear, for it is from the enemy.
You have entered into a new time that will require adjustment. There will be more adjustments as you progress towards the end of all things, towards the End of Days. If you will walk in My Ways and follow Me, if you will rest in Me, I will show you the way to go.
1 Corinthians 14:33
- 33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
- 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Original article can be found here