February 23, 2022 4:35 AM
Your sister in Christ (FT)
Dream received on 23rd of February 2022
In the dream, I saw an extremely fat ox; it was black and white in colour all over its body. The place that the ox was standing on was very green and fertile. The ox had a horn that was extremely large, so large and so heavy that the ox was unable to move. Its horn was on the ground and because of that the ox’s face was looking down/stuck on the ground. Then, I saw four very strong and muscular men come towards the ox and picked up the ox’s horn from the ground – two from the right side and the other two from the left side. They picked up the horn without much effort. Then, the ox looked straight as his horn was being carried by these men. The men hastily moved forward taking the ox with them to a wide and open area.
Then, I saw about ten oxen standing around the ox. The oxen were similar in colour (black and white), but they were much smaller than the previous ox. Each of these oxen had a rope which was tied to the fat ox. I understood that the ten ox were there to pull the former ox and make it fall to the ground. The four men were standing with the ox, and I understood that one of them is going to slaughter it as soon as it falls to the ground. Then, I was able to have a quick close up look at the ox’s face – it looked like a human face, but I noticed its forehead was particularly chubbier than the rest of its face. Shortly after that the ox fell down, and I turned my face as I didn’t want to see the gruesome picture of it being slaughtered.
My interpretation based on my understanding: As soon as I woke up from my dream – the country America came to mind and that is what I associated the ox with. The riches and the prosperous life that Americans are blessed with is the green and fertile land in the dream. However, the people through their extreme indulgence in all the riches of this world also committed extreme debauchery which prohibited them from looking up to their God, the Creator, but they got stuck looking down to worldly things. Their sin (horn) was too much that it couldn’t let them move away to seek God and do things of God. The four strong men, I believe, are angels from God that are going to bring the judgement of the nation. This will be through letting other adversaries working together towards the fall and destruction of the nation. Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
I want to also link this to a dream which was received in 2019 and shared on this platform under the title ‘America Chose the Goat’ (https://444prophecynews.com/the-vaccine-in-the-blood-stream-anonymous/. In the dream, I heard the following: “I gave them [USA/Americans] everything and made them prosperous, but they chose him [Satan].” Then, I saw what looked like a high-heel shoe – its front was a goat’s huff, and the heels were that of a cow’s teat.
Relevant verses from the bible:
• 1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
• 1 John 2:15-16 Don’t love this evil world or the things in it. If you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. This is all there is in the world: wanting to please our sinful selves, wanting the sinful things we see, and being too proud of what we have. But none of these comes from the Father. They come from the world.
• Proverbs 11:28 The person who trusts in his wealth will fall, but the righteous will flourish like green leaves.
• 1 Timothy 6:9 But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.
• 1 John 2:17 The world is passing away, and all the things that people want in the world are passing away. But whoever does what God wants will live forever.
• Colossians 3:2 Keep your mind on things above, not on worldly things.
• Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
• 1 Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revelling’s, banqueting’s, and abominable idolatries.
• 1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness.”
Please pray and seek confirmation and guidance from the Lord.
Your sister in Christ (FT)