MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2019
Are you walking in integrity, My Children? Are you truly walking in My Ways or do you allow the enemy’s influence in your lives? Integrity will serve you well in all you do. Anything less opens your life to attack by the enemy. I have told you I cannot deny him a legal right, though it is not My Desire you give him place.
Observe now all you do and the way you think. Is it pleasing to Me? Would you do the same standing at the gates of Heaven? Do you truly seek to please Me in all you do?
Remove the sin from your life and your ways. Remove evil from all you do.
- 14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.
- 15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
- 20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
- 21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
- 27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.
- 28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
- 3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
- 2 And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
- 3 And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
- 4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
- 27 Neither give place to the devil.
- 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
- 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
- 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Just Praise Him at 12:00 AM