I Never Change
Feb 26, 2020
My children, you can always rely on Me. In what is coming, your economies will change drastically, sometimes very suddenly.
I never change. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. You can rely on Me.
When changes happen, rely on Me. Look into My Word. Look at how I ask you to walk and walk in those ways and I will bless you more and more. Do things the way I ask of you and you will receive the blessings I promise.
You can rely on Me.
- 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- 13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
- 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
- 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
- 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
- 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
- 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
- 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
- 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
- 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
- 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
- 8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.