May 18, 2016.
“All of the great empires of the world that worshiped idols and did not worship Me fell. I destroyed their civilizations and I will destroy America too if the people do not return to Me. Her seen and unseen enemies will overtake her. I am going to unleash barbarians on America to show My wrath against the injustices being done to Me first and then to all of My creation – the people, air, water, soil, animals, birds, fish.
The United States has been strong and powerful only because I made it that way. The leaders sought Me and used to listen to Me (1Tehillim/Psalm 121:1-2; Tehillim/Psalm 46:1). But do you not see that now your government is getting weaker and weaker (2Yeshayahu/Isaiah 5:20-21) and your enemies stronger and stronger? Already My hand of knowledge, power, and protection has been lifted from America and your enemies are making great preparations to destroy you. There are those of your own countrymen who will rise up against you – traitors (3Tehillim/Psalm 59:5), as well as enemies from afar.
In addition to warning you about Islam and all the fanatical factions coming against you and the fact that your military is not dealing effectively with them, I am also telling you that I am not removing all evil from America at this time, but I am going to remove from your midst a portion of those who hate Me (4Devarim/Deuteronomy 5:7, 9) and those who I will not strive with anymore (5Bereshit/Genesis 3:3a).
I will remove a portion of:
1. Those who have repeatedly not responded to My calls (6Yeshayahu/Isaiah 65:12)
2. Those who knowingly lead people astray from Me – in the universities, in the music sector, in the medical field, in the arts, and sports – those with influence who do not acknowledge Me in anything they say or do, whose very profession is from Me because I have blessed them with the abilities, skills and talents they possess. (7Yaacov/James 1:17)
3. Those who lie and deceive the flock, especially leaders but also others in the assemblies. (8Mattithyahu/Matthew 24:4)
4. Those in the five-fold ministry who are wolves in sheep’s clothing leading My people astray. (9Mattithyahu/Matthew 7:15; II Corinthians 11:13)
5. Those who try to sexually change their bodies – lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender – telling people I made a mistake when creating them. (10Bereshit/Genesis 1:31a; Mattithyahu/Matthew 5:48)
6. Those who are sexual deviants, in all respects of the body.
7. Those who abuse the young, the old, and the infirm. (12 Mishle/Proverbs 3:33a)
8. Those who sell drugs and those who abuse their minds and bodies with drugs. (13 I Corinthians 3:16-17)
9. Those who totally abuse their bodies with alcohol so they cannot function. (14Mishle/Proverbs 20:1)
10. Those who help people die (euthanasia). Assisted death is murder. (15Shemot/Exodus 20:13)
11. Those who perform abortions. (16 I Shmuel/Samuel 2:6a)
12. Those who prey on babies, children, women for sexual gratification, cruelty and torture. (17Mishle/Proverbs 3:33a)
13. Those involved with porn movies – uncleanness (impure, foul, dirty, filthy). (18Yehezkel/Ezekiel 24:13a)
14. Those who produce porn-like movies, vampire and zombie movies, films full of darkness, violence and destruction from Hollywood that influence the mind and adversely affect the human soul, enlightening it to the vast and diverse extent of evil which it does not need to know or understand. (19Yehezkel/Ezekiel 24:13a)
15. I will bring down some of the wealthy people in high positions in the economic sector who abuse their positions and use unscrupulous tricks to deceive, defraud, and steal from the masses. (20Ovadyah/Obadiah 1:3-4; I Timothy 6:10; Shemot/Exodus 20:15)
Every aspect of the American way of life will be affected by My Wrath. I will touch everyone and everything so that this unbelieving, uncaring, hypocritical, godless, evil country will know I AM WHO I AM (21Shemot/Shemot 3:14) rules and reigns.
Your heart will grow faint (22Tehillim/Psalms 143:4) when you realize who has not survived the calamities afflicting America. There will be a smell of death across her soil and many, many tears will flow. (23Tehillim/Psalms 6:6; Iyov/Job 16:16 )”
1. I lift up my eyes to the hills; where does my help come from? My help comes from Yahweh, Maker of the heavens and earth. (Tehillim/Psalms 121:1-2)
Elohim is our refuge and strength, a help in distress soon found. Therefore we do not fear though the earth reels and mountains topple into the heart of the seas. (Tehillim/Psalms 46:1)
2. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light, and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight! (Yeshayahu/Isaiah 5:20, 21)
3. And You, Yahweh, Elohim Tzevaot, Elohim of Yisrael, awake to punish all the nations. Show no favor to any wicked traitors (home grown terrorists). Selah. (Tehillim/Psalms 59:5)
4. Devarim/Deuteronomy 5:7, 9
7. You have no other mighty ones against My face.
9. You do not bow down to them nor serve them, for I, Yahweh, am a jealous El, visiting the crookedness of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me.
5. And Yahweh said: My Spirit shall not strive with man forever in his going astray. (Bereshit/Genesis 3:3a)
6. And I shall allot you to the sword, and let you all bow down to the slaughter, because I called you but you did not answer, and you did evil before My eyes and chose that in which I did not delight. (Yeshayahu/Isaiah 65:12)
7. For every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no change, nor shadow of turning. (Yaacov/James 1:17)
8. And Yeshua answering said to them: Take heed that no one leads you astray. (Mattithyahu/Matthew 24:4)
9. But beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are savage wolves. (Mattithyahu/Matthew 7:15)
(There) are false emissaries, deceptive workers, masquerading as emissaries of Messiah. (II Corinthians 11:13)
10. And Elohim saw all that He had made, and see, it was very good. (Bereshit/Genesis 1:31a)
Therefore, be perfect, as your Father in the heavens is perfect. (Mattithyahu/Matthew 5:48)
11. Elohim gave them over to degrading passions. For even their women exchanged natural relations for what is against nature, and likewise, the men also, having left natural relations with woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing indecency, and receiving back the reward which was due for their straying. (Romans 1:26-27)
Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the reign of Elohim? Do not be deceived. Neither those who whore, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals. (I Corinthians 6:9)
And the works of the flesh are well-known which are these: adultery, whoring, uncleanness, indecency…. (Galatians 5:19)
12. The curse of Yahweh is on the house of the wrong. (Mishle/Proverbs 3:33a)
13. Do you not know that you are a Dwelling Place (Temple) of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you? If anyone destroys the Dwelling Place of Elohim, Elohim shall destroy him. For the Dwelling Place of Elohim is set-apart which you are. (I Corinthians 3:16-17)
14. Wine is a scoffer, strong drink a brawler and whoever is led astray by it is not wise. (Mishle/Proverbs 20:1)
15. You do not murder. (Shemot/Exodus 20:13 – Sixth Commandment)
16. Yahweh puts to death and makes alive. (I Shmuel/Samuel 2:6a)
17. The curse of Yahweh is on the house of the wrong. (Mishle/Proverbs 3:33a)
18. In your filthiness is wickedness. (Yehezkel/Ezekiel 24:13a)
19. In your filthiness is wickedness (Yehezkel/Ezekiel 24:13a)
20. The pride of your hearts has deceived you, you who dwell in the clefts of the rock (hidden while doing your evil), whose dwelling place is high (in your profession), who say in your heart: Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though you rise high as the eagle, and though you set your nest among the stars, from there I shall bring you down, declares Yahweh. (Ovadyah/Obadiah 1:3-4)
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some, by longing for it, have strayed from the belief, and pierced themselves with many pains. (I Timothy 6:10)
You do not steal. (Shemot/Exodus 20:15 – Eighth Commandment)
21. And Elohim said to Moshe, I am that which I am. And He said: Thus you shall say to the children of Yisrael, I AM has sent me to you. (Shemot/Exodus 3:14)
22. …my spirit grew faint within me my heart within me is stunned. (Tehillim/Psalms 143:4)
23. I have grown weary with my groaning; every night I flood my bed. I drench my couch with tears. (Tehillim/Psalms 6:60)
My face is reddened from weeping and on my eyelids is the shadow of death. (Iyov/Job 16:16)
1. a person in a savage, primitive state; uncivilized person, crude.
2. a person without culture, refinement, or education; philistine.
a group within a larger group, party, government, organization, or the like
a state of conflict within an organization; dissension.
Conflict within an organization or nation; internal dissension: