Jan 14, 2020
My children, I desire you would come up higher. Higher in your dealings with others, higher in your love for me. Higher in your standards of how you conduct yourselves each day.
I have begun pointing out things I desire you would rectify. Apologies, amends, issues that need rectifying before I call you home to Me. I desire you would stand before me without spot, without blemish.
As I bring matters to your attention I desire you would rectify, be quick to obey me. Be quick to make them right for you know not the destruction coming to the earth and there is only a little time left for you to perform this.
Walk before me in the time you have remaining in honor, in integrity, in truth in all areas. Make right now those things you know are wrong. I will make you glad you did.
- 17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
1 Peter 3:14
- 14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
- 18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
- 1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
- 2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
- 3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
- 4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
- 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
- 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;