Find, Know, Obey
Dec 27, 2019 10:12 AM
My children, because of the time you live in, I will be working intensely to help each person to find Me, to know Me, and to obey Me. For those who have continued to go their own way and ignore My commands, I will help you find Me. I will cut off other avenues you might have taken so you will learn to come only to Me for what you need.
I will help you to know Me through My correction of you and the provision I alone can give you. I will help you to know Me through My Word, for you cannot know Me without also knowing My Word. I will help you to obey Me through My chastisements. When you obey Me, you will be blessed. When you do not, you will not enjoy all of My blessings.
- 5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
- 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
- 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
- 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
- 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
- 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
- 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
- 12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
- 11 My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
- 12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
- 13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
- 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
- 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
- 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
- 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
- 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.