Dream: Owls and the Snow Leopard
May 14, 2020 11:01 AM
Dream on May 6, 2020
My two year old son and I are outside. It is snowy. I am watching him and keeping him out of the road, though it looks impassable on account of the snowy weather. I begin seeing a migration of owls crossing the road on foot. As I watch I begin seeing other birds following as well. As I was observing the owls, in the distance I see a snow leopard. It starts to charge me. As it is charging, I begin speaking against it. When it gets to me, I am able to take it by the throat. My heart knows no fear. When I see that the Lord has given me the strength to defeat it, I carry it around declaring and shouting the glory of our King to all the people I find. The Holy Spirit is on me strongly.
Upon awakening, as I lie in bed considering the dream, when I get the part where the leopard reaches me, I see the strong arm of the Lord, glowing with light, defeating the enemy in my arm’s place.
- Psalm 18:39 (NLT) You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued my enemies under my feet.
- Psalm 118:16 (NLT) The strong right arm of the Lord is raised in triumph. The strong right arm of the Lord has done glorious things!
- Revelation 13: 2 (KJV) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
- Daniel 11:32 (NLT) He will flatter and win over those who have violated the covenant. But the people who know their God will be strong and will resist him.
- Daniel 12:3 (NLT) Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever.
So why were the owls migrating? Maybe they were gathering. We have been hearing prophecy after prophecy which says to “Get your house in order.”
In Numbers 10, the trumpets were blown to move, the Israelites moved in a prescribed order. When they arrived they would then set up camp circling around the Tabernacle in their prescribed location by house and clan and tribe.
Numbers 2:2 (World English Bible) The children of Israel shall encamp every man by his own standard, with the banners of their fathers’ houses: at a distance from the Tent of Meeting shall they encamp around it.
A more in depth teaching of this is here,
Next, I want to focus on “the banners of their fathers’ houses.”
What is the banner of our Father? YHWH Nissi, The Lord is Our Banner!
The Lord has given me a beautiful Bible study on His Name, YHWH Nissi.
I encourage you to look at the story in Exodus 17 of God using the staff of Moses lifted horizontally as their banner during the fight to deliver the Israelites from the wrath of their enemies, in conjunction with the Numbers 21. Here the Lord provided a deliverance for the Israelites from His wrath against them by use of the staff of Moses lifted vertically and affixed with the cursed snake.
Banner is actually referring to the staff of Moses as a shadow in these stories to the cross of Christ. Banner is sometimes translated as pole. A pole lifted horizontally, and a pole lifted vertically create a cross. When His love poured out unto death for us on the cross, He fulfilled the name YHWH Nissi!! He delivers us from our enemy and satisfies the wrath of God against us. Truly as it says in the Song of Solomon, His banner over me is love!!
- Psalm 60:4 (NLT) But you have raised a banner for those who fear you— a rallying point in the face of attack.
Truly, Jesus is our rallying point in the face of attack. He is our victory!!
- John 3: 14-15 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.
I am certain there is more to this dream than I have seen. Please reply with further insights. To me it appears that as the gathering of the wise takes place, the enemy responds with his great wrath against us.
Dream on May 1, 2020
Someone online was asking me something they didn’t understand about Jesus. I started to respond with an audio answer and the Holy Spirit began to move. I began preaching on our suffering with Christ and how it brings us freedom. It was powerful.
- Daniel 11:33-35 (NLT) Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed. During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere. And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.
- Revelation 13:10 (NLT) Anyone who is destined for prison will be taken to prison. Anyone destined to die by the sword will die by the sword.
This means that God’s holy people must endure persecution patiently and remain faithful.
Some of us will be asked to love the Lord unto death, following in His steps. Some of us will see and do mighty exploits through the power of the Holy Spirit. Some of us will experience both. Neither road is paved with fear. Great faith is required in the times we are in. Get your house in order! March under the banner of our Father! Move in the wisdom and strength of the Holy Spirit! Let your heart know no fear!
- Psalm 34:4 (NIV) I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
- Hebrews 10:38 (ESV) but my righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back (to be timid, to cower), my soul has no pleasure in him.