DISASTER COMES: PREPARE YOUR HEARTS! WORLDWIDE ALERT!
April 29, 2020 10:05 PM
Handmaid of the Most High
Received Early Morning of 4/27/20, Monday
1. I was sitting in an office full of desks divided by cubicles. I was located at the conference table which was at front right corner, with half of the cubes north and half west of this smaller meeting place. I had arrived early before official working hours and already going about my business tasks, and I began discussing computer issues with the few other co-workers, who are also there. As more people arrived, many were talking about the very unusual weather that day. Some having dressed for summer weather (which is about 8 months a year in Orlando) and talking about how they had dressed for warm weather due to the calendar and recent hot weather (it has been in the 80’s and 90’s since mid-March this year). Some of the group realized the sudden temperature change only upon leaving home, they went back inside to change, they adapted. Meanwhile others brought very heavy sweaters, hoodies and winter jackets made for the very cold, along with them to work. Many of us were saying how we wanted to turn up the heating but didn’t want to bother those, who had worn heavier clothing. Others were discussing the possible reasons/theories for the abrupt weather change, while I sat and listened and tried to tell them this was forewarned in the Bible, no one seemed to listen! I was sitting and praying asking the Holy Spirit, what I could say to get these people’s attention but He told me, there was nothing I could do, they were too stubborn and trusting in the news, the talking heads and relying upon their own wisdom (pride and arrogance) to heed His truth! These conversations morphed into smaller sub-groups of associates as more people arrived, and these were growing in number around the discussions. Suddenly, there was a shouting authoritative male voice with making an announcement heard from the front where the entry doors were.
2. “CODE RED, CODE RED, ALL INDIVIDUALS ARE TO DISPERSE, RETURN TO YOUR HOMES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT MOVE. REMAIN IN YOUR HOME UNTIL YOU RECEIVE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
REPEAT, CODE RED, CODE RED, ALL INDIVIDUALS ARE TO DISPERSE, RETURN TO YOUR HOMES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT MOVE. REMAIN IN YOUR HOME UNTIL YOU RECEIVE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
REPEAT, CODE RED, CODE RED, ALL INDIVIDUALS ARE TO DISPERSE, RETURN TO YOUR HOMES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT MOVE. REMAIN IN YOUR HOME UNTIL YOU RECEIVE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!”
3. Everyone had silenced, while they listened and their faces all looked panicked and full of fear. Immediately after the announcement ended, people began moving so quickly that big heavy chairs fell to the floors blocking the stampede of other people rushing for their personal effects (coats, purses, keys) and heading for the doors.
4. I was watching them exit and then saw near the back of the wall at the end of this long room, sectioned off by partial walls to the ceiling, 3 individuals were laying in hospital beds, two on respirators and they all appeared to be unconscious or in a coma. A few people, those last to leave of the group, who had desks near this back area were gathering their items, two of them shouted to the unconscious to ‘wake up there’s an emergency’, however, they (those unconscious) remained unmoved.
5. I was very concerned and ran to those unconscious, shaking them, commanding them to ‘move and get up, go home!’! Shouting that they were in danger and they needed to seek shelter. One without the respirator arose almost immediately, the second took many shakes and shouting in their face and ear to wake up and the third never moved. In the dream, the Holy Spirit told me I had done enough, I had tried my best and stayed to get involved when no one else cared and I needed to take care of myself and to let the consequences unfold, the situation was no longer my responsibility. I felt my heaviness (need to stay and help) leave and peace come in its place.
6. I left and went looking for my loved ones, who would appear then disappear repeatedly, I was frantic to rescue them. Finally, someone approached me, he told me that the downtown was completely abandoned and I needed to look after myself and go home. As I got in my car to head home, the earth began to quake and shake and I heard loud noises like I’d never heard. As I listened, I thought what I was hearing was fires igniting, water mains exploding and other discordant sounds (at this point, I couldn’t see being surrounded by walls in parking garage where I had parked. Then (I suddenly saw large quantities of water splashing high into the air) and tall buildings downtown suddenly collapse, some were over 40 stories high! Then the brick floor lined garage where I was parked started to roll, it was as if I was on a roller coaster. Then, I knew. I knew, this was it. I knew the years of warnings the Lord had given me were now taking place and death was near. I smiled, grateful that I understood and hadn’t the fear I saw in others, I truly had total peace.
END OF DREAM
I did not know anyone in this dream except my loved ones. I did not recognize the office (it is represents any business). I thought it was located in downtown Orlando, signified by brick lined streets still remaining in the heart of the city. I do know Orlando will have very severe judgments for being a key hub in international sex trafficking particularly of those under 18. The vast numbers of those involved in deception and hedonism via film and television (tell a lie vision) industry as well as the entertainment parks (and sex clubs) and satanism practiced here. There are a few other cities just as wicked (Holy Spirit says New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami), Chicago follows closely after Orlando.
Though it is very flat terrain, in my dream it had steep hills like other places, I’ve lived in five (5) states. Thus it represents various areas in the country. I believe this warning is meant for the world, please seek the Father for answers.
In my different career positions, I have been responsible for data systems as far as data collection and running reports. My gifting or proficiency in this area was data interpretation. Likewise, the Holy Spirit has given me downloads of information not available to many, I have had insights that others don’t. I see the corrupt data as well. This is a special gift, not because I’m special but because I am diligent to mine the information and apply it for the kingdom purposes. I have been a “big” picture person, since I was very young and many evil people and dark angels have taken tremendous advantage of me to use it for dark plans. I hate destructive forces and I have the desire to liberate all, unfortunately, I have lived many years before I realized how few people want to liberated!
This is a very precise message and has many key points, if you don’t want to read what the Holy Spirit has shown in detail, this is the takeaway.
Key Points: Weather Changes are a sign from the Lord
This is not specific to one location
People’s Reactions to Disastrous Events
Near Dead People
I was the only one in the group trying to take care of them
It will happen every where, this is not a city specific
Time is ending for warnings -let the dead bury the dead
JUDGMENT – Catastrophes are about to HAPPEN! Some of you are attacking the messages and the messenger instead of preparing.
1. In the beginning of the dream, myself and a small number of other workers arrive early. This early arrival is a reflection of the diligence of the Bride to do kingdom work. As I have been repeatedly and falsely accused of proclaiming a works gospel, that is simply a lie, the accuser is known for lying. See Scriptures #1. The true Bride don’t follow the “accepted or required assignment of official work time”. Instead, we come early, because we know what it is necessary to accomplish our assignments and the prescribed way (the world’s time) is inadequate to do all that is required. Doing the minimum to get by is not part of our mindset. We must have servant hearts.
The weather is very significant it a message to all that things are not normal. While everyone recognizes this occurrence by taking steps to accommodate change, they aren’t aware of the cause. These people rely on others, some who are not authorities, while others have titles but don’t have wisdom to understand the phenomena and they are satisfied. They do not seek the truth.
2. “CODE RED, CODE RED, ALL INDIVIDUALS ARE TO DISPERSE, RETURN TO YOUR HOMES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT MOVE. REMAIN IN YOUR HOME UNTIL YOU RECEIVE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
The Holy Spirit directed me to look up the term “Code Red”. Here is what the free medical dictionary states:
code red Also found in: Dictionary , Acronyms , Wikipedia . A message announced over a hospital’s public address system warning the staff of (1) A fire occurring in the facility, indicating that emergency measures should be taken (2) Weather conditions that are potentially hazardous to health due to pollutants and/or high air temperatures (3) A patient arriving with burns (4) An external disaster and incoming casualties with life-threatening injuries code red ( kōd red ) A vague term for an oral directive that indicates immediate danger (e.g., fire, inclement weather, overcrowding of ER areas).
The alarm has sounded by the Lord! We know that all that the scripture foretold of the end, it has arrived! This authoritative voice was heard by all (meaning regardless of your status, you will be part of the experience). The statement is made three times – a signal that God places utter significance in this warning. This is not a game. This is not a drill. This is the real deal, act accordingly.
Home is a place of safety. Our earthly home is what the world focuses on. However, for many of the abused or those living in poverty, it may not be safe. Home here also reflects the timing element. Some will be going to home and be protected (those who die as a result and who were saved according to the Bible not man’s doctrines) and those who are not saved who will survive and remain on the earth a while longer. Others will go die and go home to their god, Lucifer/Satan, they thought they had safety (by selling their soul) but they will discover it was an illusion and they actually chose eternal torment (Hell was created for the demonic, the fallen angels, not for mankind, man chooses hell when he rejects the gift of salvation).
3. When the announcement is made people, most will finally take notice! However, in their rush to protect self, they create hardship for others to get to safety. Letting chairs become obstacles for other’s movement. No one offering assistance to one another.
4. There will be still a small contingent, who remain unaware and asleep to the world events. They didn’t even respond to the warning everyone else responded. They remained in their own world. A few people tried to wake them up but their main focus remained on themselves and didn’t see if their effort made a difference. They did their duty.
5. I (representing the few that seek to help the lost) actually made an effort to go to them and physically attempted to awaken them by the words of truth. One responded (they heard the words of warning) because he was personally engaged. Another responded after a very fervent effort by me, though the third remained unmoved). Folks, go and speak/preach to the loved ones, neighbors and co-workers some won’t respond but remember some will, this is the end time harvest. It is OBVIOUS, that something is happening. Some will recognize that time is short. Others, stubbornly refuse to come out of their hiding from truth.
I repeat, we live in the time of the last harvest.
Things are not going to be great again. Those who believe this, the Lord has stated to me are like the 3rd person, who chooses to remain in a coma. They believe lies and they are willing to die in the lulling words! They perceive that present reality is to difficult so they utterly reject it!
6. The moment will come where you must turn over all cares to the Lord. Those who are lost, that you have been trying to protect, you are no longer responsible for nor are you accountable for because they make the decision about their eternity. You can not make that for them. In the dream, the man, who came to me, represented an angel of the Lord saying I had done my best (I have done my best in real life), that I must now focus on my own salvation!
You who have spiritual ears to hear, know that the time is now! Make your amends with the Lord and remain in Him. Things are getting much worse!
MESSAGE SUMMARY-Prepare Your Heart for Disaster. You can only save your soul. Others have had the same opportunities to be aware and they have made their choices.
God loves all His children. Repent! Get Saved! Don’t let your anger, jealousy, resentment, unforgiveness (one of the biggest issues in the body of Christ), poor attitude or ‘devil may care’ actions send you to hell. I am not judging you. The Lord is and will. I don’t know you. Those who are reading this and become angry some acting like I am accusing you, do not understand the difference between conviction and accusation. Conviction is when the Holy Spirit alerts you to sin in your life. If you turn away and accuse someone else judgment (a total stranger, no less, you are adding more sin to your spirit). Instead of killing the messenger, why not choose to repent? I wouldn’t be willing to set myself for attacks and ugliness, which come straight from the pit of hell, if I didn’t care. Some of the things you send my way is so wicked, some don’t even realize that they are exposing their own sins themselves, not me! That is straight from the Lord!
~ Handmaid of the Most High ~ Acts 2:18, Psalm 37:30
Numbers 6:24-26 King James Version (KJV)
24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Deuteronomy 30:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Galatians 2:16-19 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 knowing that a man is not [a] justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
17 “But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
James 2:17-26 King James Version (KJV)
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Psalm 37:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
Hosea 8:1-12 King James Version (KJV)
8 Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the Lord, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law.
2 Israel shall cry unto me, My God, we know thee.
3 Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.
4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.
5 Thy calf, O Samaria, hath cast thee off; mine anger is kindled against them: how long will it be ere they attain to innocency?
6 For from Israel was it also: the workman made it; therefore it is not God: but the calf of Samaria shall be broken in pieces.
7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.
8 Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure.
9 For they are gone up to Assyria, a wild ass alone by himself: Ephraim hath hired lovers.
10 Yea, though they have hired among the nations, now will I gather them, and they shall sorrow a little for the burden of the king of princes.
11 Because Ephraim hath made many altars to sin, altars shall be unto him to sin.
12 I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing.
James 3:13-16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
Matthew 16:2-4 King James Version (KJV)
2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
Psalm 10:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Proverbs 16:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Numbers 26:1-2, 9-10 King James Version (KJV)
26 And it came to pass after the plague, that the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying,
2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their fathers’ house, all that are able to go to war in Israel.
9 And the sons of Eliab; Nemuel, and Dathan, and Abiram. This is that Dathan and Abiram, which were famous in the congregation, who strove against Moses and against Aaron in the company of Korah, when they strove against the Lord:
10 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah, when that company died, what time the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men: and they became a sign.
1 Corinthians 1:17-20 King James Version (KJV)
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
Exodus 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.
2 And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.
4 And the Lord said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:
5 That they may believe that the Lord God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.
6 And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.
8 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.
9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.
Luke 21:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Numbers 14:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And the Lord said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?
1 John 2:15-18 King James Version (KJV)
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
Proverbs 22:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 The rich and poor meet together: the Lord is the maker of them all.
– see Paragraph 5 scriptures
1 Timothy 4:1 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Timothy 4:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Matthew 7:15-27 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Romans 10:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
1 Corinthians 3:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Hosea 7:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the pride of Israel testifieth to his face: and they do not return to the Lord their God, nor seek him for all this.
Luke 1:14-17 King James Version (KJV)
14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.
16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
1 Corinthians 2:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
Luke 10:30-36 King James Version (KJV)
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
Matthew 24:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Proverbs 23:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
Matthew 8:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Job 19:25-28 King James Version (KJV)
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Philippians 4:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
2 Corinthians 5:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
Acts 2:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.