Dire Words For Now:
From AMOS Chapter 5
A Message For:
1. Government Leaders, Corporate Elites, The Selfish Super Rich.
2. Awake Christians Awaiting My Return.
3. Christians Impatient For The Deliverance OF The Lord & Worn-Out Endtime Preppers.
February 14, 2021
1. Chapter 5 V 11 & 12
“Therefore because you robbed the poor, and took the choice prey from him: you shall build houses with square stone, and shall not dwell in them: you shall plant most delightful vineyards and shall not drink the wine of them.”
“Because I know your manifold crimes, and your grievous sins: enemies of the just, taking bribes, and oppressing the poor in the gate.”
2. Chapter 5 V 13
“There the prudent shall keep silence at that time, for it is an evil time.”
3. Chapter 5 V 18 & 20
“ Woe to them that desire the day of the Lord: to what end is it for you? The day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.”
“Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light: and obscurity, and no brightness in it?”
1. I AM will overturn all your tables and smash your prosperity blowing a roaring wind of fire and a wall of water to dissolve all your ill-gotten gains and idols. It will all disappear without a trace, except for a mountainous pile of dust, debree and stench.
2. Pray, Pray, Pray, like the Israelites in Egypt: stay at home with your doors shut and commune with God, ONLY, for the Angel of Death (The Passover – Three Days Of Darkness) will soon pass-by! If you are covered with the Blood of Jesus, for He is the Portal of Salvation and His Blood in the Lintels of your hearts, minds, souls, bodies, land, possessions and animals; why then you are protected under His Wings. Read Psalm 91 Every Day!
3. What is your hurry? You will see the destruction around you and wail God’s Time Is Not Man’s Time! “Be still and know that I am God,” (Psalm 46:10) You wanted it yesterday? Your are tires and worn-out? It will come soon enough and the you will wish it never happened!
1. The Lord told me oppressing the poor in your generation now is the Lockdown!
2. Get off social media, chat rooms, be discreet, for private conversation try face-to-face for a change or silence!
3. Stop Grumbling Or You Will Be Punished By The Lord!