March 31, 2020
My children, you see how the world around you is changing. You are seeing a taste of what is to come in larger measure. I desire you would think on this and the ways you are able to prepare for what is coming.
An evil leader will soon enter the scene and he seeks to destroy all that is of Me. He will bring much grief and suffering to My people. This is not My desire, but all of My Holy Word must be fulfilled that I may bring you all home to Me.
I will not leave you in all of what is coming – remember this.
- 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
- 1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
- 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
- 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
- 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
- 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
- 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
- 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.