Many changes are coming to your lives, My children and they are not all good. You are entering a time of persecution like none before it where it will become routine for My people to be killed for proclaiming My Holy Name. You must set your hearts to endure, and to do what is necessary to reach Heaven. This will go against your human nature, that is why you must decide beforehand how you will act.
Will the enemy be able to silence you? Will you continue to proclaim My Name when it becomes forbidden? Will you agree with My enemies to save your own skin? For to save your skin in this way is to lose your eternal soul. You must choose which of us will be your God.
Be careful that you do not believe you are stronger in your faith than you are for those who are weak in faith will be easily persuaded to deny Me for a piece of bread when lack abounds. Do not let the enemy catch you unprepared.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
- 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- 15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
- 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.