Change and Adapt
My children, some of the coming storms will change your landscape. (I am uncertain whether He means the deadly winter storms or something else such as war) You must learn to adapt to change and adapt quickly, for you live in a time like no other. You are watching the end of all things as it happens on the Earth. You will not like all of what you see. You will pray at times for Me to stop what is happening, but I cannot for the end must come and My Word must be fulfilled.
You will lose people you love and wonder why. Do not allow yourself to feel anger at Me, for their times are in My hands, just as yours are, and you cannot understand the reason for everything that happens.
Much will happen in this time you do not understand. Seek Me for the peace you need to finish your race.
- 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
- 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
- 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: