BROTHERHOOD OF THE BRIDE
July 16, 2020 9:05 PM
I shared yesterday that during my prayer time the Lord has inspired me to write on three different topics. The first installment which was written yesterday was an admonition to the bride to sharpen and POLISH OUR SWORDS! This message today is the 2nd installment in which I am instructed to remind the BROTHERHOOD OF THE BRIDE what is soon to come.
I have shared in previous posts how the Lord has made many of the parables seem to come to life by showing me how they apply to the times we are living in. I have read the Parable of the Vineyard in Mark 12:1-12 and have always interpreted those scriptures to pertain to the persecution of the prophets of old and the coming of the heir, Jesus Christ. After I received this assignment yesterday, I even consulted with my husband who is a Bible teacher. He agreed that was how he had always interpreted it, and also what I would find in all the commentaries. But that is not what the Lord was revealing to me. I knew this post would be difficult to write and I certainly don’t ever want to misinterpret what God’s Word says, so again in prayer today I asked for the Holy Spirit to lead me. I kept getting the same revelation I received yesterday. I am by no means discarding the accepted interpretation . . . it is valid. Vs. 12 even confirms that Jesus was speaking the parable against them (the Jewish elite of His day). I would just submit to you that the Holy Spirit has shown me a few hidden gems, an analogy if you will, which makes this passage applicable to the BROTHERHOOD OF THE BRIDE at this time in our history . . . for the last generation. I can hear the wheels turning in all the minds of the Bible scholars. You are gathering your thoughts and preparing your contradictions. Please know in advance that I am only trying to be obedient and follow what I believe to be the Holy Spirit’s leading. He is my teacher!
Here is the Parable of the Vineyard from Mark 12:1-12 (KJV)
And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set a hedge about it, and digged a place for the winevat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 2) And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard. 3) And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty. 4) And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled. 5) And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some. 6) Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son. 7) But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours. 8) And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard. 9) What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others. 10) And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner: 11) This was the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? 12) And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them: and they left him and went their way.
You may ask, is such a phrase, brotherhood of the bride, even found in scripture? I’m sure it will NOT be found in any concordance, it’s just what was impressed upon my spirit. I looked up six hand-written pages of scriptures in an attempt to describe this concept more fully. But honestly, in simple terms, it is those who belong to Jesus! If you have truly accepted Christ as your Savior and made Him Lord of your life, you are IN HIM. Now I want you to realize that all who claim to be part of the bride are not. Read Matthew 25, the parable of the 10 virgins. Five were wise and five were foolish. The five foolish were not honest with themselves. They thought they could get by with no oil in their lamp and bum off someone else. Seriously! When the bridegroom came, they missed Him because they had to make a quick trip to Walmart. I don’t mean to trivialize the situation but what do you not understand about God’s merciful warnings to BE PREPARED! Now is the time to ask yourself, “Do I have oil in my lamp?” Don’t wait until the bridegroom comes and the door is shut, leaving you on the outside stuttering . . . but, but, Lord . . . didn’t we???? . . . only to hear Him say, “I know you not.”
Those who are part of the bride will know it! If you have any doubt whatsoever, then ask the Lord and He will make it plain to you. You may just be having doubt because you have unconfessed sin in your life and if you are His child, the Holy Spirit will convict you. No sin will enter heaven! Repent, make a U-turn, and start serving the Lord wholeheartedly. You will know when you are in right relationship with the Lord, because the Holy Spirit will bear witness with your spirit. I have read words given by God to many of His prophets who put different titles on the bride in their messages. Some will refer to what I am calling the ‘Brotherhood of the Bride’ as the manifest sons (and daughters) of God, as the remnant or remnant-bride, as firstfruits or 144K, as God’s jewels, as God’s end-time army. It can certainly be confusing. I know I am His and He is mine, but sometimes I wonder which one of those titles fit me? I struggled with the ‘not knowing’ for months until one day God just gave me peace. He placed in my spirit, ”What does it matter as long as I know?” One morning after seeing the numbers 1111 for days, I asked the Lord what it meant. I had looked it up in Strong’s Concordance, both Hebrew and Greek, and those meanings had no relevance whatsoever to me. Then out of the blue a few mornings later, I awoke with the scripture reference Isaiah 11:11 going through my mind. The first part of that verse says, “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people . . .” Does that mean that I am remnant? I don’t know. I shared my testimony with a sister in Christ about how two different people on two different occasions gave Words of Knowledge over me saying that in the end of my life I would do ‘greater works’ than I had done in my entire life up to that point. I have served in church ministry for a good part of my adult life. What could I do that would be greater in the short time remaining? She thought I would be one of those chosen to do great exploits. It would be such an honor and so humbling to be chosen for that. Will I do great exploits? I don’t know. Someone else suggested I may be one of God’s jewels referred to in Malachi 3:16-18 & 4:1-3? Could I be one of God’s jewels? I don’t know. I am an enigma, a mystery bride to everyone except my Bridegroom. I do know that I will help in some way with the great soul harvest. He has emphatically given me two mandates. “Feed My Sheep” and “Compel Them To Come In.” Unless God has given you specific revelation, many of you are probably in the same boat I am in. Hence, the term, Brotherhood of the Bride. I sure like that better than . . . We Are All In This Together!
Okay, let’s get back to the Parable of the Vineyard. I’m not going to give a verse by verse commentary, but an overview of what I feel the Holy Spirit is leading me to share with His bride. I’m just going to break it down as simply as I can. The analogy I am seeing is that the vineyard is the church. The Master (head of the church, Jesus Christ) set up the church in a manner that it would flourish. He left it in good hands because He had to go far away for a long time. He told the people he left in charge that He would be back someday and to just take good care of His church until His return. He left them with a great commission to spread the gospel of the kingdom to all nations so that upon His return He would find His church had grown exponentially. The fruit of the vineyard is the harvest of souls for the kingdom of God that Christ is expecting to collect in due season. The Master has been away a very long time and during the ensuing centuries, the state of His church is in absolute shambles, being overtaken by doctrines of men and wolves in sheep’s clothing. It bears no resemblance to His original church. In many cases Christ, the chief corner stone of the church, has been kicked to the curb. Religious leaders have promoted their own vain philosophies and have not cared properly for those left in their charge. When Harvest Time arrives, the Master will send His true servants, those who have proven themselves to be faithful, to help bring in the Harvest. But there’s going to be a bit of a problem. You see, those in charge of the vineyard now like everything just the way it is. They don’t want any interference from the Owner of the vineyard, and they especially don’t want His people around telling them how to conduct the affairs of what they have come to think of as ‘their’ vineyard.
Bride, NOW is the appointed time for the harvest. Jesus is coming back shortly, and I do mean shortly, and we are commissioned to go forth and help work in His harvest field. Time to get your ‘shoes’ on! There will be resistance from those who are of the world. Christ received His worst resistance from the religious leaders of His day. They were so set against anything that threatened their religious system that they did not recognize their own Messiah for who he was. (The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner.) If you read this parable again, you will see what happens to the faithful servants. They are beaten and sent away empty handed, treated badly, stoned, wounded, and even killed. The Master sent MANY faithful servants, some were beaten, some were killed. This parable does not say that any were treated kindly. And how would you expect the BRIDE of Christ to be treated? If they saw the heir to the vineyard coming and killed him for his inheritance, how then will they treat the bride, joint-heir to the kingdom? Will they seek your inheritance also? The task our Lord has given us will not be easy. You must know this in advance. You must be willing to lay down your life for the kingdom should it be required. You will encounter much hostility because evil will be rampant. Satan will have his allotted time on this earth. You will be working in the midst of very serious persecution and tribulation. You will see much that you wish you did not have to see. But the silver lining is that many, many who are lost and looking for a Savior will be drawn to your light, to the hope that can only be found in Jesus. Millions of souls will be saved through the combined efforts of the Brotherhood of the Bride. As an individual, you must be willing to lay your life on the line, just as Christ did for us. To whom much is given, much will be required.
Many years ago, God gave me a dream which included a slogan. I kept hearing this slogan off and on for weeks. I would venture to say that most everyone is familiar with the Three Musketeers. They were fictional characters fighting the bad guys in France in the 1600s. This ‘brotherhood’ of heroic chivalrous swashbucklers fought for queen and country and sought justice in their day. They had a motto, ‘all for one, one for all’ which basically meant that each person contributes to the whole and nobody gets left behind. We could possibly compare this today to the U.S. Marine Corp motto, Semper Fi, which means ‘always faithful.’ Both of these mottos sound honorable. The motto I received repeatedly was very similar but with a slight twist – ‘One for all, all for One.’ Shortly after this dream, I was watching a message by a well-known minister on television. If I were to mention his name everyone would know him. In the middle of his sermon . . . broadcast on national television . . . he stopped . . . looked directly into the TV camera and said, “I don’t know why, but I’m just going to say it, “One for all, all for One.” He said God laid that on his spirit so it must be for someone. He didn’t miss a beat and went right back to preaching his sermon. You can imagine my shock. I was dumb-struck! I seldom watched that minister and the show could possibly have even been pre-recorded. What are the chances that I would be viewing at the exact moment he shared that revelation from God? I have no doubt in my mind that God made a divine appointment for me that day! I don’t remember the date of my dream, but I would estimate this occurred in the early 2000s, probably prior to 2005. I have never forgotten that and have often pondered upon it. As I was preparing to write this story, the Holy Spirit brought that motto to my remembrance. I find that very strange indeed. Only God knows for sure, but I believe this will be the motto of the ‘Brotherhood of the Bride.’ Not only the motto, but God’s end-time army’s BATTLE CRY! I have always hesitated to even speak of this before because I felt in my spirit that it was special, not for everyone. I once even thought it could be something God would use as a ‘code’ for Christians in the end-times. You know, sort of like the fish symbol, or the white stone that was used in New Testament times by those who were facing persecution and seeking out fellow believers. My original interpretation for the meaning behind this motto was ‘One for All’ – Christ gave His life for all, ‘All for One’ – unity of the body of Christ in service to their Savior. As I write this morning, the Holy Spirit has revealed a dual meaning for the second part. ‘All for One’ is not only a reference to the body of Christ as a whole, but to each individual that makes up that BODY. Many are called, but few are chosen. Look to the example of Gideon’s army in the book of Judges. Gideon started out with over 30,000 fighting men to go against the Midianites, but God chose only 300 for the battle. God’s motive? . . . that Israel would know without a doubt that the victory was not their own but belonged to their God! Some of the bride will be chosen for God’s special purposes. Those purposes have been ordained from the foundation of the earth and are part of God’s Masterplan. Yes, some may be required to give their all for His name’s sake. Read it in the Book. It is written! Some will pay the ultimate sacrifice – ALL for One. Are you one of the chosen? Are you one of those destined to overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony and you love not your life unto death?
I know this post is getting lengthy, but I have one more personal thing I feel urged to share. I awoke on the morning of May 30, 2020 with these Words from the Lord, “I have possessed your reins.” I found those words to be quite comforting, thinking their meaning had something to do with His leading me – such as a horse being guided by his rider through movement of the reins. Just to be sure, I looked up the verse in the Bible and did some further research on the word ‘reins.’ I’m so glad I did, because I found out something wonderful! The verse I was led to was Psalm 139:13. The word ‘reins’ has nothing to do with horses. I located quite the commentary, but here is the simplified version. In the context used by the Lord it refers to innermost being (including mind, will, emotion). It is the seat of desire and longing, of the deepest emotions and affection of man which God alone can fully know. The literal translation is a reference to the kidneys, which in Old Testament times were reserved as the most precious part of a sacrificial animal that was slain upon the altar and presented to God. Used metaphorically, it refers to ‘the heart’ or moral constitution of man. Wow! My God has possessed my reins! Notice it is past tense. Praise God! This revelation adds an entirely new meaning to the fact that we must present ourselves as a LIVING SACRIFICE. Just as God the Father gave what was most precious to Him, his only begotten wellbeloved Son, to be our sacrifice for sin . . . Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior has reserved for kingdom purposes his most precious sacrifice . . . His bride. Count it all joy, ‘brotherhood of the bride’, that we are deemed worthy to enter into the fellowship of His suffering.
Yours for the Harvest,
SCRIPTURE REFERENCES (KJV):
14) For many are called but few are chosen.
48b) For unto whom much is given, of him shall be much required; and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
32) And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he [Anti-Christ] corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do because I go unto my Father.
4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
23) And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
26) I any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
17) He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee, Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
2 Timothy 3:12
12) Yea, and all that live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution
Malachi 3:16-18; 4:1-3
16) Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him, for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17) And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
18) Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
1) For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3) And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 Corinthians 1:7
7) And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
2 Corinthians 12:10
10) Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecution, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
9) But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor, that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
10) For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
1 Peter 4:13
13) But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s suffering, that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
26) For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
9) Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.
39) For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
1 John 3:10
10) In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
15) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
1 John 3:1-2
1) Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
29) And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children for the kingdom of God’s sake,
30) Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
6) And because ye are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
7) Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son: and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
1 Corinthians 15:23
23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
4) These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfrutis unto God and to the lamb.
14) These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me saying come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
13) For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15) My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16) Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17) How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
18) If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
See Also Matthew 25:1-13BROTHERHOOD_OF_THE_BRIDE_-_7-15-20