Feb 11, 2020
Many of My children spend days thinking on their past. My children, you must bring your heart into the present to avoid the enemy’s traps, before it is too late.
What is coming now will happen suddenly and take place quickly and there will be no time for you to prepare, as all has been prepared behind the scenes while your attention was focused elsewhere.
Watch for the unusual and look for what is out of place and out of season to find the deceptions. Those who work for My enemy have been working diligently behind the scenes to plan your captivity.
Be vigilant, be diligent. Be aware.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
- 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
- 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
- 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
1 Peter 5:8
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: