Are You Willing?
Many of My children say they follow Me. Many of you say you would lay anything down for Me. Then when I lead you to, you refuse. Why do you refuse to give Me what is Mine? Why do you hold back from Me?
Are you truly willing to lay down all I require for My glory? Do you truly want to walk in My ways or (do you only want) only the benefits of My Name?
Choose carefully, My children, which path you will take. You can follow Me, or you can choose My enemy. You choose each hour, each day, who you will serve.
Are you really willing to serve Me?
- 33 Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.
- 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
- 15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Just Praise Him at 12:32 AM