AFTER THE BLACKOUT, THE ANTICHRIST WILL RISE
February 9, 2022 10:53 AM
May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ dwell in your hearts.
I thinks it’s important that I share two related dreams with you because perhaps they can give you some insight into the times that are coming up…The 70th week of Daniel.
First dream (November 10/2021)
Everything was dark: no light, no electricity, no internet, no potable water. I was talking to Brenda, one of my cousins (She lives outside the United States). I told Brenda: “After the blackout, the antichrist will rise”.
Then I went to my church and I was responsible for opening the service, I wanted to read and share with the congregation Psalm 91 but the worship team would sing a praise about Israel in the desert. The service was about to start and I couldn’t decide which biblical text to open with.
Second dream (January 25 /2022)
I was in a building or auditorium and there were a lot of people. The people were busy, some were talking to each other; however, I was near a window, waiting to see what was happening outside. Suddenly I saw that something happened outside because I saw water, dilapidated buildings and houses, and destruction everywhere. People panicked at the sight out the window, they started running around looking for food but there wasn’t enough for everyone, just a few boxes. People were fighting to get something to eat. I had two backpacks with food but with clothes covering it, so the people thought it was all clothes and they didn’t try to take it from me.
The people were crazy, running from one side to another. I told them: “Don’t go, you’re safe here, don’t go outside; stay here, just find a safe place inside” meaning not to leave the building. Many did not pay attention to me. I stayed inside. I heard a voice say (Holy Spirit): “Within minutes of leaving, 8 out of 10 people will die”.
Second part of the dream:
The people approached a door because they wanted to get out but it was guarded by two guards who wore ancient clothing and had a spear in their hand. They only let out people who showed something that most didn’t have. I approached and without saying a word or showing anything, one of the guards told me: “Come” and he let me out. When I got out, I ran as fast as I could and I tried in my mind to remember the path that the Lord had instructed me to take in previous dreams. I came to a place where they were washing clothes, but not with conventional modern washing machines rather they were like a system of pipes in which they were put the clothes piece by piece, and then they passed through an irrigation system. The person in charge gave me clothes, food and something else. Leaving that place, I saw great destruction everywhere and people fleeing. I entered a building and I covered my hair with a mustard- colored veil. A group of people entered the same building trying to hide, I recognized one of them. I told them: “After the blackout, the tribulation officially began; try to stay alive as much as possible”.
I would like to try to interpret some details for better understanding.
- We will have a blackout (I understand worldwide) that will start the tribulation, the public uprising of the antichrist, the opening of the first sea. I don’t want to speculate on the exact cause of this blackout.
- Unless we are personally instructed to leave our homes (the safest place) we must remain in our homes/cities. There will be death outside. Diseases? Pests? Nuclear radiation? Violent animals or people? Only God knows.
- Now is the time to store food, later it will be almost impossible.
- Without the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we cannot survive.
- In the second part of the second dream, we saw that only a few people can go out and they are given clean clothes; then they return to the place of the destruction. These people are the 144,000 (Revelation 7 & 14) who will have a special task during the tribulation. They are not Jews living in Israel, but descendants of the twelve tribes that are scattered throughout the world.
- The rapture will not be before the tribulation. The Lord will keep us from the wrath to come.“For God hath not appointed us to WRATH but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thessalonians 5:9) But the wrath is hardly announced in the 6th seal:“And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the WRATH of the Lamb: For the great day of his WRATH is come; and who shall be able to stand” (Revelation 6:15-17).
Who shall be able to stand? The next verse (Revelation 7) said about the 144,000 servants of God.
Please prayerfully seek confirmation and guidance from the Lord.
God bless you!