A Slowing is Coming
A slowing is coming. This will not be a good slowing in Earthly terms as it will slow much of the growth in the Earth (I saw He meant various kinds of growth such as plant life, financial).
This will cause change and much lack. (I saw a Recession and starvation like in a famine) I do this for the many who do not yet know Me, for they must seek Me in times of calm and slowing.
Seek Me for how you should react to what you see. Lack in the Earth shall bring violence, and death comes with it. Conquerors who have been planning shall conquer (I saw He meant nations conquering other nations) and judgment shall reign (His judgments shall override everything else as they play out in the Earth). Many lives will be lost and life changed forever for those left on the Earth.
America will be ravaged as she has ravaged the lives of the unborn. She will be torn apart as she has torn apart My unborn souls. She will be left broken and irreparable for the destruction she has celebrated in the deaths of the innocent.
- 1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
- 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
- 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
- 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.