A prophetic word picture of Donald Trump and his America
Oct 23, 2019, 8:51 PM
Hello, brethren @ 444 Prophecy News.
I bring you greetings in Jesus’s precious name.
My name is Sujit. I can see that your website has posted some articles that I wrote up according to what I believed the Lord was showing me.
Well, I am writing you brethren directly for the first time, because I believe the Lord has shown me something else: a word picture, so to speak. In short, what I am seeing is that Donald Trump and his America are a partial foreshadow of the coming antichrist and the world under him, respectively.
I saw this picture about the time between Donald Trump’s election victory and his subsequent inauguration (i.e., between Nov 8, 2016, and Jan 20, 2017). I didn’t see it as a vision. Instead I saw parallels and patterns and felt like I was was given understanding about them. It was a time where I felt the Lord was leading me to intercede for Trump so that the Lord’s purposes for him would prevail, and there was 8still much uncertainty if Trump would actually get inaugurated into the presidency. Perhaps one of God’s purposes in divinely appointing Donald Trump to the American presidency was for our benefit that we may see what the Lord is trying to show us. Here is the word picture:
- Donald Trump was on the scene in America before the 2016 presidential elections, just not visible in his current presidential role. The antichrist is also on the scene in the world right now (Rev. 6:2), just not visible in his future world-leader role.
- Donald Trump rose to presidential prominence against all odds during a time his country was in chaos in spite of a less-than-stellar background. The antichrist too will rise to global, not local or national, prominence as world leader (Dan. 7:8) against all odds during a time the world will be in chaos in spite of a less-than-stellar background.
- Donald Trump was anointed to power by God himself (i.e., he was given authority to be president, Dan. 2:21). The antichrist is also given authority to rule by God himself (Rev. 13:5).
- Donald Trump rose on the back of many promises—to do a lot of good and undo a lot of harm. Most Americans believed him, and so they elected him. The antichrist too will rise to his global role on the back of many promises (of which to bring peace and security may be two)—to do a lot of good and undo a lot of harm. Most people will believe him (Rev. 13:8), and so they will support his rise.
- Donald Trump has expressed that he wants to make America great again. It seems like his pet project. The antichrist will also try to make his kingdom—his worldwide kingdom—great, greater than any other kingdom that existed before it (Dan. 2:40). It will be like his pet project.
- Donald Trump, when he was inaugurated into his current office, seemed to be a man with just the right attitude in the right place at the right time. The antichrist will be much like him during his so-called inauguration—a man who will cause the world to wonder after him (Rev. 13:4).
- In spite of Donald Trump’s desires and dreams, America remains a nation under judgment and will continue to experience judgment. Donald Trump may have tried and may continue to try to make America great again, and, for a season, he may even seem to prevail, but his America will not endure. The world under the antichrist will be a world under God’s judgment and will continue to experience judgment. The antichrist may try to make his kingdom great, and, for a season, he may even seem to prevail (Rev. 13:5–7), but his kingdom will also not endure (Dan. 7:26).
- Just as there are holy and righteous people in America right now trying to get people to repent, even trying to warn that Donald Trump, irrespective of his intentions, will not make America great again, there will be holy and righteous people living in the world when the antichrist rises to global prominence (Dan. 7:25) who will try to get the people to repent and warn against him. But just as the majority of Americans have placed their faith in Donald Trump, instead of Jesus Christ, to save their America, the majority of the people in the world will place their faith in the antichrist to save their world (Rev. 13:8).
- Donald Trump had/has an agenda. So does the antichrist. Yet it is not their agendas that prosper but the agenda that God himself desires to prosper through them (James 1:2–4; Rev. 6:11; Rev. 13:10).
These are other parallels that I think I see, but I am not sure. Hence, the question marks at the end . . .
- The antichrist is snuffed out (i.e., his rule is cut short) in his season of victory (Rev. 13:5; Dan. 7:26, 9:27, 12:11). So will Donald Trump also be snuffed out in his personal season of victory—his presidentship?
- If the cutting short of the antichrist’s rule causes his kingdom to crumble, will something similar transpiring with Donald Trump cause his America to crumble?
As you might surmise, brethren, this is not a prophecy; it is more like a pattern of things that I saw about Donald Trump and his America. In case I am not clear, I am in no way saying that Donald Trump is the antichrist.He is not. But he and his America are, I believe, in a partial and incomplete way, mirroring or foreshadowing the coming antichrist and the world under him, respectively.
If the Lord leads you, brethren, to post this, then yes, you may share my name.
Share The News