A New Hatred
Are you ready? Take your places, for the battle is upon you. The enemy has launched a new attack and My people will stand or fall in what is coming. The world is not your friend, My children, for it hates all that is of Me.
NOTE: When He said My people will stand or fall in what is coming, I was reminded of a vision from back in about 2009 about a huge end time battle coming. https://youtu.be/OExbMTo607o
You are entering an intense time that was foretold long ago, and persecution will increase continually until the end. Indeed, the enemy will make it difficult for you to even breathe in this time as he attempts to remove every one of you from the earth. Those who live only for their own pleasures, and for the pleasures of the flesh will do his work.
My people’s lives have no value in their eyes and a new hatred will begin to rise up in those who work for the enemy against those who work for Me. This hatred will manifest in unspeakable acts that will shock the world.
Prepare to fight, My people, for this time is upon you.
- 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
- 6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee
- 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
1 Peter 5:8-9
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
- 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
- 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
- 22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
- 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
- 24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
- 25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
Just Praise Him at 7:26 AM