A Difficult Time
A difficult time approaches your world, My people. Some changes are coming on the world stage you are not expecting that will make life for My people a struggle.
In ways you cannot yet see, the world food supply shall begin to dwindle. A little at first, and then a lot. This will cause great difficulty for many who cannot afford a lot of food even now. Know that if you are truly Mine, if you walk in My ways, if you obey My commands and My leadings, I will supply all your needs. I will guide you to provision in secret places. I will make known to you how to survive this time. Do not fear.
As these difficulties begin, do not tremble. Do not let the enemy make you afraid. Seek My face for this is the key to survival in every situation. Seek to know Me, to do My will. In all your ways acknowledge Me and I will lead you.
- 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
- 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Just Praise Him at 12:00 AM